Wednesday, November 23, 2005

WE BELIEVE WE GOT A PROBLEM WITH TANSIT IN THE CAPITAL? TRY MICHIGAN, U.S.A.????

e10

This email is from a friend in Michigan!


Last Friday, on the day that my last bus pass would expire at midnight; I attempted to purchase another pass....."No",,, the lady who worked at the bus terminal in Royal Oak, Mich...said..."they are sold out....>

All of the Dec. and the 31 day passes"....and she said that >"there wouldn't be more the next day"....Well, I called yesterday and they said that>" there was more Dec. passes", so I'm going to try and buy one, today....(Wed.)> for next month....People are traveling by bus more, now that the gas is so expensive....I drove my car today and put $10.00 worth of gas in it, at $201.00 a gallon, which is down some in price!!!! (Thank you Jesus)....Keep praying that the price continues to go down alot more!!!!

I heard on the news that 30,000 more GM employees are losing their jobs.... Michigan depends on the car sales, and that's why Michigan's economy is sluggish...
Have a good day, Charles.....We are getting some inches of snow today.....in Michigan..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what is the point of this article ? I thought this was a site about ADHT or DATH,DDCCAD.