Monday, November 07, 2005

EVEN THE POOR CITIZENS SHOULD HAVE TO RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT!!!!

I will let you readers in on a little secret.

May 4-2005-T& C-6

I told a few people in the Capital that once the Provincial election is called?

Myself and Tim Smith are ready to dedicate ourselves to the election.

If someone step forward with some money?

We would rent a car, get two blowhorns and follow the Bernard Lord Bus around the province.

Can you imagine that one?

Two ADHD individuals with each a blowhorn?

It would drive Bernard Lord nutso!!!!!

L-campaign

The scary thing is WE WOULD DO IT!!!!

I dedicated the last six years of my life towards saving the 47,000 kids in this province who are force on Ritalin and Tim Smith is very well determine with his VLT’S cause.

charles

Lets face facts here!!!! We are not going away!

These issues must be confronted head on!!!!!

I walked by the Centennial building this afternoon and there were no vehicles present. They must all be in Saint John?

Charles 04_07_05 116

The only one there was Rodney Weston. He sure drive a fancy SUV!

a2
rodney

I was volunteering at the Soup Kitchen this evening and afterwards someone told me that Tim Smith was on ATV News in a shouting match with the Premier.

I’m telling ya one thing right now?

Tim Smith will not give up and Bernard Lord should understand this.

rolly

He goes on talk of the town and many people tell him on the street that they agree with him 100%!!!!

cfbc2

I get the same approach once I’m in Saint John. I get comments from people on the street all the time.

I still believe that talk of the town plays a bigger role in this election than the Irving newspapers.

Charles 04_07_05 020

Hey? I had one reporter today that told me they believe that the Liberals will win this bi-election.

This is the first time I heard this prediction since the elction was called. In the past, everyone from the media in the Capital always told me that Bernard Lord was a shoe in!!!

P1010088

Well not anymore!!!!!

The question is this??? How many people in that riding are going to go and vote????

Will the poor pay attention to people like im Smith or will they believe the people coming from the Capiyal in a fancy suit??? Would people respect Tim more if he was in a fancy suit?

Mr.Liberal

Those are the emotional questions?

Tim gets up early in the morning to get his daughter ready for school. I seen him in action and he’s a very good father.

While he waits for his daughter to get home from school?

He keeps himself busy with the election. He campaigns door to door and stands on the streets telling the pass-by to vote for the Liberal Party.

The poor are too weak to fight but not Tim Smith. He has the smarts and ADHD energy to carry on the fight!!!!

P1010089

To call Tim a welfare bum is unfair and he should be congratulated for a job very well done.

My god? If they believe that Tim is bad? What are they going to think once I joined him in Saint John on Friday?

bernard

Stay tune!!!!

Here’s Tim’s story in his own word-

steve12

I went out today as I knew Mr.Lord would be making an appearance in Saint John on Charlotte Street for the opening of Mrs.Weir's office.

So I took advantage of the media to remind Mr.Lord that the only reason he created Mrs.Weir's Job Tittle was to move her out of the way so he can try and steal the poor peoples votes and that was the ONLY reason.

cry baby

The Irving flyer is being by-est toward this by-election and will not give the Liberal party their just due as far as information reaching the people goes so any opportunity is a golden opportunity as far as getting the message out there.

L-Lia

But I just want to make this perfectly clear.

VLT!!!!

I went on my own as I knew the LNG group was going to be there so therefore cameras would be also ,of which I took advantage of.

I am in no way nor is the Liberal Party associated with the LNG group.

The main reason I am explaining this is because the Hooton's office is directly across the street from the new office of Mrs.Weir and I know for a fact the CON-servative party will try to connect me with the LNG group as they were making bogus calls as soon as I arrived.

But again we MUST take advantage of the press and or Media...Thank-you

L-supp-1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charles and Tim whats the chance of seeing you at the hilton tommorow? I also herd you say thank god for talk shows today thank god for you and this website it gives people of Saint John a good feeling knowing that there is people ready to fight for them.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Thank you very much for the kind words and I won't be there but I'm certain that Tim will be in the area somewhere???..lol

Anonymous said...

I agree, some visitors can go right for the heart in here and that's a shame because we don't know the circumstances for their situation.

But I for one believe if they're at least trying to reach out and help in any way they can, could this not be part of the recovery process?

the healing process from addiction recovery and emotional damage can leave a deep scar so please try to encourage it instead of condeming every attempt at their efforts to slowly go forward should be rewarded not hit with constant abuse.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the poor:

I just did a little walk about with Mr.Graham, He is being received very well in our area (South end) he has just left Mecklenburg Street and is going all around so watch for him.

Just the one block I did with him while talking to him he was handed at least a dozen votes also another dozen from the folks I introduced him to on my street.

The atmysphere feels good for red.

some folks I've been chatting with said they had listened to the radio debate and desided to give the Liberals an 18 Month trial and test the waters.

Some said they were hoping for something different from Mrs.Hooton in a more relaxed situation but felt they did not get what they were after.
she is still representing Mr.Lord & herself, NOT this riding and it's interests.

Mind you in all honesty there were a few who made it clear the only reason they will test the Liberals and not the New Demicrats for this period of time as they normaly would is the very real fear of splitting the votes.

Personally I believe there are a lot of votes going to the Liberals for this reason, Most of all to send a clear message to the Bernard Lord Government that his time has been and gone!!

Change must take place on a provincial level and this is just the first step in that process.
Lets hope these people realize and recognize they indeed DO have a voice and a vote to be heard LOUD & CLEAR it is high time for change!