Thursday, November 24, 2005

God's minute!

Slide46

FROM THE FULLNESS OF HIS GRACE WE HAVE ALL
RECEIVED ONE BLESSING AFTER ANOTHER.
( JOHN 1:16-17 *NIV )

Dear Charles,
On this Thanksgiving Day let us pause and thank our
Heavenly Father for all the blessings that He has given us
throughout the year. After all, when we stop and think about
it, we all have many blessings to be thankful for! Now it is
written; BLESSINGS CROWN THE HEAD OF THE
RIGHTEOUS, and they certainly do indeed.
( PROVERBS 10:6 )

Therefore a great way to start each day is to count your many
blessings, and thank God for them. For when we count our
blessings each morning it will brighten up our day, and make
us feel even more blessed than before! Before long you may
even be saying my cup has overflowed!

Now speaking of that, I believe the following words were taken
from a song. A subscriber of ours once told me that her father
had written it. I am sorry to say I can't remember his name.
Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do! After all
it does apply to us as well.....

DRINKING FROM MY SAUCER

I've never made a fortune
And its probably to late now,
But I don't worry about that much
I'm happy anyhow.

And as I go along life's way
I'm reaping better than I sow.
I'm drinking from my saucer
'Cause my cup has overflowed!

Haven't got a lot of riches
And sometimes the going's tough,
But I've got loving ones around me
And that makes me rich enough.

I thank God for His blessings
And the mercies He's bestowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer
"Cause my cup has overflowed!

Oh, I remember times when things went wrong
And my faith wore somewhat thin.
But all at once the dark clouds broke
And sun peeped through again.

So Lord, help me not to gripe
About the tough rows that I've hoed.
I'm drinking from my saucer
"Cause my cup has overflowed!

If God gives me strength and courage
When the way grows steep and rough,
I'll not ask for other blessings
I'm already blessed enough.

And may I never be too busy
To help others bear their loads,
Them I'll keep drinking from my saucer
'Cause my cup has overflowed!

Now Charles, enjoy your Thanksgiving meal and have a
wonderful Day as well. Amen.

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545

No comments: