Friday, November 11, 2005

IN A FEW HOURS, I'LL BE TEAMING UP WITH TIM SMITH!!!!

Well, something tells me that I’m heading for a very exciting and interesting few days. I'm going to go and join the election fever in Saint John!!!

charlesandtim
By-election

I’m leaving the Capital to join Tim Smith in the Loyalist City.


We are going to go door to door telling the poor voters to go and vote.

I will remind them of the issue of Ritalin.

Lord-befor

A Premier who tells the public that the drugging and the killing of our 48,000 children in this province will continue till OCT 15, 2007 must be sent a message.

I’m certain that Tim will explain the issue of VLT’S!

TIM VLT!!!

I will add - If they love all the politicians from both political parties?

They should vote for Bernard Lord because this will give both parties a break at the Legislature.

They won’t have to stay in the hot chambers. Bernard Lord will have a two seats majority so why bother sticking around the House?

On another note? If Bernard Lord wins this election?

The opposition will not be able to bring any issues in the House because Bernard Lord win stand up and say-

MR. SPEAKER???? WE WON THE BI-ELECTION!! NEW BRUNSWICKERS LOVES US MR.SPEAKER!!! They love our LNG deal with the Irvings!!!! They love us Mr.Speaker!!!!

W4
W2

It will be Mr.Speaker this and Mr.Speaker that!!!

It will be a terrible two years!!!!!

L-Lia

Can you imagine two individuals with ADHD going door to door?

I hope we meet some MLA’S or Candidates because once we confront them? We both start talking to them and we drive them crazy! One Charles LeBlanc is bad enough but two of them????...lol..They say- GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!

paul zed
tim and charles

I’m certain that once we get home? I’ll have lots to blog about by just going door to door?

We will hear lots of stories!

If we could locate two bullhorns?

We would tell all the streets in the South End to go and Vote!!!! The poor must vote!

I did my share during the past few weeks telling the listeners on talk of the town to get out and vote!

h10

They must vote!

We the public are not allowed to write letters to the Irving Newspapers and the Irving Rogers television have jump on the Bernard Lord bang wagon by denying New Brunswickers to phone the talk show!

Charles 04_07_05 020
VOP%20Web
lordtv
thunbs

This is terrible but that’s ok!

But I did hear a story about he Irving Rogers television a few days ago that I am going to make a complaint to the CRTC!

This will be done next week!

The only open democratic talk show in this province is CFBC talk of town and Rick Mantle is playing a huge roll in this election.

rick

This means that our elected officials must take the talk show seriously and show up as guests on the talk show.

Does anyone have a digital camera we can borrow? Call Tim at 693-9464.
We will take care of it!!!!

Well, I got to get ready and wish myself and Tim Smith luck this weekend! See ya……

LORD1
Robberies[1]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the materal on plenty of issues whether agreed apond or not; great and keep it up.
Hoping to see Dr. Doherty elected and Hooton back before Mayor and Councillors; expecting her to stay here and revisit the LNG tax deal, she stated she would do. Thanks Hooton; give Hooton the Booton she dd not finish her job here because she it has to be done be municipal level. Thank you for clarity. When you had the chance you gave a rescind speech to control, Ivan's recind speech, then a move on speech and then a no show. I guess you love the attention you are getting. Can't wait until you do your job and get the tax dollars here from the Irvings.

Give Hooton the Booton!
Vote Dr Doherty!

Anonymous said...

I for one can say Tim Smith has been doing a great job on behalf of the liberal party.
He has used,radio,news,internet, newspapers,rogers call in shows as well as word of mouth to get their message out there.
I know because I live in the riding of Saint John Harbour.
They have certainly gained a good advacate on their behalf.
I have seen him every single day going by my place headed out to do what ever he can to help win this by-election.
I have heard him take shots at Mr.Lord as well as hold Mrs.Hooton to task on her flip flopping of issues and her views of the poor.

If I know him as well as I think I do.He isn't going to slow down until the job at hand is finished.
I've watched him walk people to the advance polling as well as to the numerating office to cast their vote.
He's very convincing with what he has to say or he would not have gotten me to vote for the first time in my life.
Plus the fact that none of what he does is for personal gain or popularity.he has told me on more than one occasion that he feels he owes it to society for his previous misgivings.
He has come along way from last year at this time when I used to worry about him constantly because of his vlt addiction and whether he was going to make it another day.

Tim, my hat goes off to you.Keep up the good work you have come along way on your road to recovery.
I hope someday you dicide to go into politics fulltime to represent the poor & the poor conditions of the south end.you would do the south end proud.
You have a very effective voice for the poor and I believe your concerns are very genuine.
P.S. don't give up on change for vlt use I know you will someday make a difference on regulation to them

Anonymous said...

Charles, the "By-Election fever" poster is hilarious LOL

Anonymous said...

Great that is all we need to guys who won't get a job or go to work going around SJ on Saturday. You guys need to get a job even before you get a life.

Anonymous said...

The guy above needs to get a life of his own! Imagine having so little in your life you've got nothing better to do than post nonsense.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK GUYS' HOPE YU SCORE MORE VOTES FOR DOCTOR ED......THE POLLS SURE LOOK GOOD AND I AM SURPRISED THEY PUBLISHED THEM WITHOUT DOCTORING THEM UP!!!!!!