Thursday, December 08, 2005

WAS BERNARD LORD HIDING UNDER HIS DESK???

Once again, I don’t feel like writing a blog but I must give an update of the happening yesterday around the Legislature.

206

I expected trouble at the Legislature but it never happen.

The story about Metal Detector isn’t true. There’s no such device at the Legislature and I believe that’s a good thing.

metal

I walked inside and went downstairs at the Cafeteria for a soda.

I enjoy watching the live debate on the television downstairs and I’m sure the pro LNG protesters enjoyed the atmosphere also than in the gallery last spring.

I don’t bother anyone and everything is ok.

I was approached by a reporter asking me the reason I campaigned for the Liberals during the Bi-Election in Saint John Harbour?

s2

My answer - With Shawn Graham as Premier? The issue of Ritalin will be studied.

The media person asked me if Shawn Graham told me this?

I said- Yes, he did and if he doesn’t? Look out!!!

He suggested that I would go on the attack as I’m doing to Bernard Lord?

I told the individual that I made myself very clear with Shawn on this issue!

1

If he doesn’t do anything about the drugging of our children?

I told the future Premier that I will boot him in the butt so hard that he won’t be able to sit down for a week and I’ll do it too!!!....lol…

I walked in the Library and I was told that the Library was indeed close two days ago.

You see? The way the commissionaires have treated me in the past? I just don’t trust them at their words.

I walked in the Gallery and I noticed the Sargeant At Arms has a new cozy set up!

tentbussieres

In the past, he would be sitting in the best chair in the House. He looked so comfortable and once he left his chair other MLA’S would sit down in the chair.

Yesterday, I noticed he installed a new desk and a computer.

He surrounded himself in a little wood frame wall. It’s like an office. He’s often on the computer in his office and he reads my blog every single day.

He was on my list for three years but I quickly remove his email from my email list once he labeled me as a security risk at the Legislature.

tentbussieres

You can read my Human Rights complaint on the front blog.

I received this mail yesterday from the Commission telling me that my complaint has been sent to Mr.Bussieres.

Picture 017

My God? It sure took a long time but it won’t be no surprise to him because he read it in my blog. I signed those papers on November 8th!

It was pretty boring so I left the Legislature ad went into the Centennial Building.

Picture 023

I was told that the Premier would invite the public to his office for a Christmas Party.

Once there, I didn’t noticed too many people and I wanted a nice new picture of myself and the Premier in front of the Christmas tree but he wasn’t around. Maybe he was hiding under his desk?....lol…..I'm getting in this picture. Time for a new update version.

Charles 04_07_05 071

No…the House was still in session.

I had one of his staff showing me around and I asked if I could take a picture of the Premier Desk?

The worker quickly told me –No!!!

They were afraid that I would make fun of his desk in my blog!!!!...lol…

Hey? Power of the bloggler eh???

They all read my daily updates and this is a good thing!

A few wanted to know who was Artist WCIE?

hair-exp

But they didn’t get nothing from me.

They let it known that they didn’t like this picture.

L-Halloween

Artist WCIE don’t like it either. He never expected that I it would be my favorite.

I told the staffer that all they have to do?

Do a study on the issue of drugging our children and I’ll tell artist WCIE to do a picture of a smiling kid giving the thumbs up!!!...lol..

So? All is fine at the Legislature and no one is bothering me.

But the question is this? Is this the calm before the storm??? Who knows? Stay tune!!!!

No comments: