Wednesday, December 07, 2005

WILL SECURITY STAFF AT THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE SHOOT CHARLES AND ASKS QUESTIONS LATER???

As I wrote in yesterday’s blog, the atmosphere is getting was out of line at the Legislature.

metal
206
tentbussieres
L-sca

It was the day for the throne speech and I knew it would be different but not like this?

Before arriving at the Legislature, I noticed my bigot buddy sitting in his truck.

Picture 022

It was cold even for a guy in his 70s.

I told Matthew Glenn that I’m having major problems at the Legislature with the Quebec security staff so if I’m banned?

Get ready for a long protest with a blowhorn in front of the House.

Picture 016
P1010005

He always fight against Quebecers and Acadians so lets see what’s going to happen?

Once outside I noticed all the streets blocked off by the Fredericton Police Forces.

Picture 019

The barricades were up and I found it strange that no vehicles were allowed to be park in front of the Legislature.

Picture 017

Once I walked through the doors of the House.

I noticed an officer inside the door peeking through the small window.

I was quickly confronted by Andre Ouellette the Commissionaire from Quebec telling me that I was not allowed inside the Legislature without a pass.

P1010076

I also noticed two Police officers saying hello to me.

Picture 011

At the end, there were four officers who were watching me very closely.

I told Andre that it was ok because I’ll just go at the Library.

He told me that the Library was off limit. I always go in there to read the newspapers.

Charles 04_07_05 037

This is two days in the row that the Commissionaires stopped me right at the door.

I knew that they were just waiting for me to say something but rules are rules I guess.

I even asked where I could get an invitation? I stood firm and left the building.

Hey? It’s a game of chess. I have been fighting their little game since I first set foot in the Capital in 2003.

protest

I won’t deluge all the info because I must save some for my complaint to the Human Rights Commission.

I bumped into Leo Doiron who ran against Victor Boudreau in the by-election in Shediac.

I met the guy in Saint John and I must admit that he has a bigger mouth than me.

I reminded the P.C. worker that his party did indeed get slaughtered in the bi-election.

With his loud mouth he shouted?

How come your Liberals friends didn’t invite you in the Lgislature?

I really didn’t wish to go in there because it’s all BS anyway!

I love the question period but it still BS!

I will remain calm cool and collective.

I will not cross that thin line.

I know someone higher up wants to do me some harm and I’ll play the game.

Speaking of games?

I heard that today will be history in the making.

I heard the security staff will search everyone going through the doors with a metal detector.

metal

This is absurd!!!

But what really scares me is if the metal detector detects my camera?

Will the Police Force shot first and asks questions later?

Very scary stuff!...lol…

This evening, I walked by the Legislature and all the barricades are gone.

Picture 017

But the question is this?

What’s with all the sudden act of security at the New Brunswick Legislature?

A few citizens who has been living in this area for over 20 years told me they never seen the likes of it!

Picture 018
Picture 021
Picture 019
Picture 020
Picture 023

It’s a terrible feeling.

A person used to walked by the Legislature without having the fear to be watch by the close circuit camera.

204

It’s terrible!

What really bothers me with this issue is that it sort of tempting New Brunswickers to try something?

It’s very scary stuff!

You don’t show New Brunswick citizens that they are not welcome in the People’s House without papers.

I don’t know why all of a sudden the security watching me like a hawk!

Something is going to happen at the House and I pray that as God as my witness? Nothing ever happens.

L-Watch-out

There's never a dull momment for this ADHD activist. Always something going on!

CharlesPic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Bernard live in a trench these days!

Anonymous said...

I love how all your liberal friends have abandoned you once your usefulness is over.

Charles, don't you get it? They played you like a fiddle.

Anonymous said...

This is all crap, as usual. There were no metal detectors.