Thursday, February 16, 2006

BERNARD LORD < OR WHO SUGGESTED > SHOULD BE CONGRATULATED FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!! THE NEW CABINET??? IT'S PERFECT!!!!

Picture 060
Charles 04_07_05 071

Yes, I was very surprised with the new Cabinet.

In my opinion? It’s perfect!!!

Bernard Lord and staff choose a perfect Cabinet because it fits the personalities of all the individuals around the table.

You must understand that I live in a tent in front of the Legislator for six months therefore these people were my neighbors so I got to know them on a face to face value.

protest

I walked in the Legislator and once again all the high class of the P.C. Party were present for this affair. It was a you know who in society.

Picture 055

I sat with Leo Doiron. He’s the deputy Mayor of Shediac.

Picture 053

Personally, I like this guy. He’s like me in ways. He got a big mouth and don’t mind using it once he’s confronted on an issue…lol…

The gallery was full of people and I noticed many were taking pictures.

So since no one asked me for my camera? I guess we’re allowed to take pictures.

All the new Ministers came in and sat up front.

I was very surprised to see Bev Harrison and Brenda Fowlie in there.

They kept it pretty hush hush because people in the Gallery were whispering among each other.

Myself? I tried to find out before the swearing in? Who was in the Cabinet but no luck.

Each one were sworned in one by one.

The minute Bernard Lord began to name the Ministers and their new posts. I noticed everyone was on the edge of their seat. Myself included.

Picture 029
Picture 028

The biggest surprised was Claude Williams < New Minster and Minister of Education >

The second surprised was Tony Huntjens to the post of Speaker of the House.

I was also surprised that Margaret Ann Blaney was history.

v2

Yes, there was some changes and big ones at that. Pether Mesheau is also history.

Charles 04_07_05 054

Then Bernard Lord began his speech and everyone gave Elvy Robichaud a standing ovation.

Charles 04_07_05 061

I needed to go to the washroom but I wasn’t as fast as some people in the Galley.

Once everyone got up giving Elvy a standing ovation?

Picture 049

Some quickly took the occasion to make a get away from the Gallery.

Pretty smart eh? I wish I would have taught about that one?...lol

I didn’t wish to show that I was rude so I stayed for the length of the Premier’s speech.

One outside many stood around in front of the Legislator and they soon found out that it was a very cold windy place to be.

Picture 051

The Premier invited everyone to the Art Beaverbrook Gallery for a little gathering.

Picture 054

Hey? That includes me right? Why not?

Once there, I felt a little out of line because I had a hat and winter jacket on.

Oh well? C’est la vie.

I congratulated Bev Harrison for a job very well done as Speaker of the House and thanked him that I was allowed to stay on the grounds for six months.

I bumped into Tony Huntjens and wondered if he will lose his temper as Speaker?

Should be interesting?

hunt-squirt.[1]

I hope that he doesn’t sign papers to evict me from the People’s House?

I don’t think so.

I also congratulated Claude Williams as Minister of Education.

t6

I asked for a photo but he quickly said - You want me in trouble the first day on the job???...lol….

The picture never took. The individual didn’t wait for the beep. Oh well maybe next time? But I took this quick pic. I need a good camera so I could freely use the flas for clearer picture.

Picture 058

But I’m certain that Claude will do a good job.

Lord

Maybe? Just maybe he’ll tell the Premier to do a study on Ritalin?

Who knows?

I bumped into Brenda Fowlie and I was sadden because I believed she was sick!

BRENDA

My God? She lost a lot of weight.

Picture 060

She told me that she lost 30 pounds!

She looked good.

I also bumped into Kirk Macdonald. I reminded the new Minister that he won’t take the time to chat with me now because he’s a Minister?

1000

He assured me that this won’t be the case.

I told everyone who would listen that the Cabinet is perfect.

All we have to do is get rid of the leader and everything would be truly perfect….lol….

I forgot that I was in a place full of Bernard Lord supporters…lol…

I will give them credit. They just go along with the flow.

I noticed that all heads turned towards the door and it was Bernard Lord himself.

bernard1000

I congratulated the Premier for a fine new Cabinet and we had a private chat about other issues which I won’t disclose in this blog. But it was something like this...lol

bernard

I took this quick picture of the Premier.

Picture 059

I saw my favorite Minister Madeline Dube and gave her a hug. She’s the new Minister of Family Services and that post is perfect for her because she has a very
good heart.

Charl-education

Jody Carr came in the fray and he’s in charge of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission.

Charles 04_07_05 039
HR-1-

Hey? Maybe I can give him some ideas.

Percy Mockler is in charge Department of Wellness I told the veteran P.C. that maybe he can promote fitness and not Ritalin?

pmockler

I also bumped into the new Minister of Health Brad Green. I told him that I wish to discuss the issue of Ritalin with him. Maybe he doesn’t know about Ritalin???...lol

Picture 012

Maybe? Just maybe the new Health Minister will understand that many of these kids turn to crime in their later stage in life. That's what the Police Forces always tell the public.

bonner

At the end, the Province pays big times.

Maybe as the former Justice Minister? He’ll understand that the issue of drugging our children must be confronted head on!!!

I took a few picture and a security asked me if I was a reporter?

I said - I’m a blogger!!!

He gave me a little smile and told me that I have to belong to one of the newspapers in this Province.

I quickly told the guy that I refuse to give my life and soul to the evil Irving Empire!!!!

charles_jim

At the end, the guy told me they were concern because of the paintings on the walls.

I didn’t use a flash and I believe that I need a better camera.

Yes, I must say that on paper and personality wise?

This is definitely a good Cabinet. But we need action and not a showcase.

I was approached by a few telling me that I’m not fair in my blog about the Lord Government.

I should be more gentle?

All they have to do is announce a study on the issue of drugging our children and I’ll go away.

What’s wrong with this anyway?

I was told that the phrase of drugging and he killings of our children must come to a stop.

Am I far off the mark? Everyone is telling me that it’s in the papers about kids committing suicide and having cancer at a later stage in life.

If Bernard Lord would announce a committee to study these issues, I promise that I’ll stop being harsh with the Premier.

I’m not allowed to call in talk shows.

Picture 033

I’m not allowed to write letters to the Irving's papers so all I have is this little blog.

Lets see and pray that this new Cabinet with their great personalities will come together and try to help the 38,000 children in this Province.

Is it a new wave of good public relation from the Premier point of view?

Time will tell!

Here's some more pictures that maybe you'll be interested in???

Picture 052
Picture 050
Picture 048
Picture 047
Picture 045
Picture 038
Picture 035
Picture 032
Picture 030
Picture 027
Picture 022
Picture 023

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trouble is Charles, at this point if they give in to you then it'll show how people can 'get things accomplished'. Namely, be a pain in the government's ass. What does that mean? Well, it means of course that you WOULDN"T go away (and really, would you?). If you did, somebody else would take your place because it would show that protesting works. And governments can't possibly show that, because then MORE people would do it.

Anonymous said...

It's odd to hear how you love all the politician's but hate everything that politicians do!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I told this over and over.

I sure wish that this wouldn't be the case that Bernard refuses to do a study because of me??

That would be sad.

All I did was educating the public about the drugging and Killings of our children.

I'm giving the new Cabinet a month to see what's going to happen and then I'll have to continue the battle till Shawn Graham is Premier.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles; Since the cabinet suffle I have been wondering just what
happen to Margaret Ann Blainey?

Was Lord not happy with her weak support in the
by-election or what?

It seems to me that Lord wasn't going to give her
the chance to resign.

I think that Saint John got short changed in the
cabinet suffle don't you?

Anonymous said...

Sain John has been short changed; Fowley does not deserve any position but neither does Lord and he is still there. They turned their backs on us here in Saint John and what has been done can't be forgiven.

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm a Liberal, and from Saint John, but seriously, folks, how was Saint John shortchanged in the cabinet shuffle? There's exactly one Saint John Tory MLA, and he's in cabinet. And one KV MLA was dropped, but two others were added.

Spinks said...

Well, given the comments I'd suggest you're not partisan enough for a Liberal supporter. Unless one of the Liberal MLA's crosses the floor (seems in style federally) there's no way for Saint John to get more cabinet ministers. The city should have voted more Tories in to satisfy 9:13's desire....or more Liberals I suppose. Bottom line that's whta the people voted for. Oct. 2007 is the date you can make the change. By all means, complain but short-changed? Uh-uh.

Anonymous said...

After Malley Tory caucus Lord government may be a goner sooner than you think.

Spinks said...

Yeah, my mistake. I wrote that before reading the paper. You might be right.

Anonymous said...

We do hope the Premier has an earlier exit and please take Fowlie with him; looks good on them but again we have to pay for their NB Power fiasco and many more bad decisions.