Thursday, February 16, 2006

SPIDERMAN IN THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE???

s1
Picture 103
q1

Last month, the Quebec security staff at the Legislature sure moved fast.


While in the People’s House, I noticed a terrible and disgusting site.

The Chandelier at the main entrance was full of spider web.

Picture 103

I was going to take a picture but was told that I wasn’t allowed.

It was just a picture of a chandelier.

I told them that I would come back once the meetings of the standing committee are done to take a photo.

Around 24 hours later, I showed up but everything was clean.

The spider webs were all gone.

Picture 024

I’m certain that the word spread and maybe the Sargeant At Arms Daniel Bussieres himself quickly went up a huge step ladder to get rid of the evidence...lol..

q1

It’s the People’s House.

It’s the house that New Brunswickers built and the Quebec staff should make certain that it’s clean.

Spider webs in the Leg’s???

Hey maybe it was Spiderman but we all know there’s no Spiderman in the Lord Government.

s2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why should the security staff be responsible for cleaning?

And why are cobwebs "terrible and disgusting"?

Anonymous said...

Why are cobwebs disgusting? I don't know about you, but from time to time I try something called 'cleaning'.

What is most worrying is the idea that you CAN"T take a picture when its dirty, but you CAN when it's clean. In other words, we don't mind media getting evidence of things going right, we just don't like people getting proof of when things go wrong. I hate to say it, but sometimes I don't think Charles is so far off with his comparisons to Germany. We live under a fascist government.

Anonymous said...

i agree we have a fascist government