Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ELVY ROBICHAUD IS GONE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

Elvy Robichaud is gone and good riddance.
Charles 04_07_05 061

To be honest with ya?

He’s not a bad guy but his ignorance towards a few issues really turned me off.

8

I remember a few years back when he showed up in Saint John as a member of the opposition. He was present as a member of a standing committee to come forward to a good clean act bill.

7

I told him < quote > - I really respect you Elvy because you’re a people’s person. This all change after Bernard Lord won the election in 1999.

He wasn’t the same Elvy!

I approached the Minister on talk shows about the prescription drug problem in the City of Saint John.

I told him that we have a major drug problem and we need a Methadone Clinic.

drug
Picture 062

He completely ignored this issue and take a close look of the mess we’re in now.

Then came the issue of Ritalin. He invited me over his office therefore ended my six months protest.

tent

He told the House that he will take a close look at my suggestions because 10,000 people signed my petition.

Three months later, he told the media that a study was totally out of the question.

Even after Bernard Richard suggested that the Government should do a study because 38,000 children in New Brunswick are on some kind of drug.

050614richard-bernard-comite-senat_n
pic3

Elvy Robichaud will be remembered of a Health Minister who totally ignored the prescription drug problem in this province.

One down and one to go!!!

The next one to get the boot is Bernard Lord.

6
baby

In closing, Elvy showed tears during his news conference. It was tears for his family who went through a difficult time during his announce cut backs on health care.

2

Well? There are many families in this Province who went through a lot of tears because of the ignorance of Elvy Robichaud.

But after all my kind words of the Health Minister?

I still respect the MLA and I still believe he’s a nice guy!
Charles 04_07_05 061
shame
Robi-hair

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Doo Grow cartoon. As Will Smith would say, I have got to get me some of that :>)

Anonymous said...

Charlie we all know perfectly well why he's leaving with his tail between his legs, It's called taking the coward's way out!!

He knows as well as his boss that he doesn't stand a chance in hell of ever getting back in office in the next election.
He's bailing long before Bernard Lord but only because he's able to walk away.
Then again he's had lots of practice at walking away.

I thought I had seen the best bullcrap performances from all those ministers over the past 6½ years but once again Elvy comes through with the best act of them all.
Last night when he was pretending to actually have feelings outside of the money and yes it actually looked like he might shed a tear,the whow as me Poor baby.

But we all know he's a great performer when the public is watching and we also know he couldn't shed a true tear even if he ate an onion the size of a grapefruit....
As your title says: Good-bye and good ridence

Well to better sum it up, From one Teacher to another, for his performance as an impersonator of a Health Minister for the Province of New Brunswick he recieves a total "F" failing grade for failing the publics best interests!!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Just for the record? I still find me a nice guy. I believe that it's the bureaucrats who are telling the Party in power that it's cheaper to drug our kids then to treat them with dignity. I'll know after Oct 17, 2006.

This is the era where Shawn Graham becomes Premier but it's a darn shame that the drugging and the killing of our children will continue till then.

As I said - One down? One to go!!

Anonymous said...

Anybody have a list of those new bureacracies? I can't remember what Elizabeth Weir's is called? It's quite telling that at least in McKenna's day he was the first to create a minister for 'the information superhighway', which was a necessity and led to many good technology jobs and needed infrastructure.

How many jobs are going to come from these new bureacracies? I mean apart from the gravy train ones. Weren't conservatives supposed to be FOR limited government and market economics? Heck, I think Hatfield was better liked than Lord, so the above poster could be on to something. At least Hatfield TRIED to bring in new industries and supported local ones (the pot growing ones:)

The only thing that could change is if his asskissing to Harper results in some real big investments from the federal government. Lord is hated, but if the alternative means cutting off federal money people may think twice. And of course Sean Graham is no Frank McKenna.