Saturday, February 25, 2006

FRIEND CHECKS ON POOR GUY AT 114 BRUNSWICK STREET!!!!


Picture 014, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

This afternoon, I walked by 114 Brunswick Street and noticed this guy. He was checking on my friend Mike.

Charles 04_07_05 083

We are concern over his health.

The caretaker shut down the furnace this week and I guess it's cold in that building.

The poor guy has no money and there's no where to complain?

900

New Brunswick is the only place in the Country that poor people are treated like animals!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The roomer at 114 Brunswick Street his friend should go and check on him to-day, it was very cold last night and this am. His health isn't good. That caretaker should be reported and charged.

Anonymous said...

Another cold night to-night,I hope that someone went to see if that roomer at 114 Brunswick Street was alright.I'm very concerned about him,with the furnace being turned off.