Thursday, February 23, 2006

IT'S NOT TANKER WHO WILL DECIDE IF THE LORD GOVERNMENT GOES DOWN!!!


2, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Everyone in the Capital is trying predict the future.

1-tanker

Bureaucrats, MLA’s and reporters are trying to put the piece together of the future in New Brunswick politics.

There’s only a select few who will decide Tanker’s future and that’s his family.

Picture 046

Many are worried < especially from the P.C. side > that Tanker will vote to bring down the Government.

If that happens? Many will lose their fat pension. < including Bernard Lord himself > They have to stay elected as MLA for one more year.

Picture 083

Can you imagine the saving from the taxpayers of this Province?

During my protest, I was a guest on the Melanson Live show.

Charles 04_07_05 078

I did tell Dennis that I didn’t know if Tanker was a P.C. or a Liberal???? < Too bad that I don’t have an audio of the show. >

I wouldn’t be angry if Tanker joined the Liberal ranks?

I believe that Tanker would be a great member of the Liberal Party.

Hey? He’s the only P.C. Mla who walked into a angry crowd in front of the Legislature.

Picture 079
Picture 061

You know? Just like Frank McKenna.

Yes, Tanker must have a lot on his mind these days.

I tried to set up a meeting over coffee but I can’t get in contact with the guy.

If Tanker’s family say to the MLA from Miramichi to vote against the budget?

Bernard Lord will be history.

The only way that I can see this happening is that Tanker joins the Liberals and he’ll be guaranteed to be the Miramichi MLA for many years to come.

Am I far the mark in this one?

Picture 062

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Lt. Gov and Premier are not available to meet with Tanker Malley he should consider having coffee with you and then many doors will open for him. LOL

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol..The only reason I want to talk to the guy is that I'm worried about his health....

Anonymous said...

lord already has his pension, he was elected in a byelection in october '98

Anonymous said...

LORD OH LORD, has MR. Lord made a mistake with regards to using another lawyers name in contection with a judgeship and the demains oof Tanker. Is this against the Bar Society? So! what is going on with this situation? What is the legal prospective or will they calm up.