Monday, March 20, 2006

AMALGAMATION IN FREDERICTON COULD HAPPEN???


Picture 020, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

fre
Picture 031
Picture 019

I made a stop over at City Hall tonight and the dreadful word amalgamation is a strong possibility in Fredericton.

I bet many of you never saw the inside of City Hall so I took these pictures and yes the pictures turned out fine this time.

Take a close look at the sitting area for the citizens?

Picture 023
Picture 024
Picture 025

Pretty neat eh?

Compare to Saint John? It’s not as closed in.

I also noticed many had their hats on. Maybe it was just because it was a like a town hall meeting.

Picture 022

They were discussing the issue that other municipals in the area will pay for a new rink and other goodies.

Picture 021

After the meeting, I went and chat with Brad Woodside < Mayor of Fredericton >

Picture 026
Picture 027
Picture 028

I noticed the Acadian Flag is located in the City chambers.

Picture 031

I had a little chat with the Mayor and went home.

No comments: