Monday, March 20, 2006

FRED-EZONE SHOULD BE CONGRATULATED FOR A JOB VERY WELL DONE FOR HELPING TO POOR PEOPLE IN FREDERICTON!!!


fred, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Around one year ago someone approached me to be a blogger.

At first, I didn’t know much about bloggling so I wasn’t interested.

Being poor, I would go at the Library and send out an update mainly to Government workers about the issue of Ritalin.

In the old days, a person would protest and receive their 15 minutes of fame.

After the protest was done? The message was tout fini!

66

These days a person can continue protesting via the information highway.

As a poor person, I couldn’t afford the internet.

The guy who bought me a computer came over my room and connected an antenna to my computer.

Picture 014

At first, I didn’t know what was doing on? He told me that there’s a server call Fred eZone.

The next thing you knew? I was connected to the information Highway.

From my little room, I can freely blog and all thanks goes to Fred-eZone.

Picture 010

Fred-eZone is a big help to the poor people who cannot afford the internet.

This server is the first of its kind in Canada and this City should be proud that the poor in Fredericton can have access to the internet.

Picture 015

Fred-eZone should be congratulated for a job very well done.

No comments: