Sunday, March 26, 2006

BERNARD LORD'S WIFE DIANNE TO SIT DOWN WITH THE PREMIER ON ROGERS TELEVISION AT 8:00PM????


a4, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.


Some one told me this weekend the couple will be on Rogers Television Monday night.

I always like Dianne and mind you that I don’t hate Bernard Lord but I’m afraid for his wife on this one.

Could she be caught in the crossfire from angry callers?

With the presence of his wife Dianne on his side/ Would this tune down the angry callers?

It was so bad the last time he was on Rogers Television that Bernard told the television audience in an ignorant way – Hey? You can be mad at me as much as you ant but I’m here till 2007!!! Either you like it or not!!!!!

Will she be like Hillary Clinton on 60 minutes?

c


Can Bernard wife save his political career?????

Should be very interesting?

No comments: