Wednesday, March 22, 2006

DENIS LANDRY HAS THE LARGEST AND MOST POWERFUL FIST OF ALL MLA'S IN THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!


Picture 016, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Long before Tim Smith came into my life?

TIM

I would always say this story to people who would tell me – Shawn Graham as Premier will never do a study on Ritalin.

I would answer like this…

Do you know Denis Landry from Le
Centre-PĂ©ninsule in the North Shore?

denis_landry

Many private citizens wouldn’t know this Acadian MLA so I would described Denis.

I would say – He has the biggest hand of all the MLA’s in Fredericton.

Picture 016

Once Shawn Graham is elected Premier?

Myself and Denis would stand side by side in front of the Centennial Building in the Capital.

Picture 022
25

Once Shawn comes out of the building and say – Ritalin? I don’t know what your talking about Charles? < Same as Bernard Lord did in 1999! >

L-agent

Well? I would punch the Premier with my right hand and Denis would follow with a left on the left hand side.

Picture

With Denis large hand? I don’t believe that I will need to punch the Premier….lol….

And that would be the end of that!!!...lol

Of course, this is just a joke.

As a matter of fact? I told Shawn Graham those exact words!!!...lol….

1

This is New Brunswick so therefore we don’t use violence in this Province to get our message across but how much longer this peaceful trend will continue?

That’s the emotional question?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, but apparently we do use threats of violence, eh?

Anonymous said...

Any clear thinking, open minded person will hopefully do the right thing. A study may of been done before but now this 2006 and our children deserve the best. All should be brought out and if changes need to be done ; it should be done quickly because we are dealing with our future the future of all children to follow. Funny how they will do a study on the craziest stupidest ideas. Here is a good one our Mayor who branches off with Uptown Saint John is going to pay about $15 thousand to decide if we should refer to Saint John as "Uptown or Downtown". The Mayor term will be a long one; no money for important things but plenty for projects for their friends. I wish it was laughable but most of us are struggling!