Wednesday, March 22, 2006

TERRI WILLIS AND SCOTT JACKSON FROM ROGERS TELEVISION SHOULD RETURN TO ONTARIO WHERE THEY BELONG!!!


Picture 034, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

thumbsdown
lordtv

These two individuals are denying New Brunswickers the right to asks questions to our politicians.

Terri Willis and Scott Jackson should return to Ontario where they belong.

Maybe they are being paid by the Irvings to deny our freedom of speech?

Rogers television and the Irvings are working side by side in denying New Brunswickers the rights to speak out!!!

a18

Bernard Lord will be on Rogers tonight but only certain individuals will be allowed to phone the show!!!

L-supp-1

I can't stand this kid but I'll lower myself to watch the show. Even if he's always promoting the Irving's papers!!

Picture 017

If you're watching this show tonight? I'll be leaving comments live and you can do the same. This old germany style show starts at 8:00pm!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't watch the show then how do you know he's 'always' promoting Irving papers?

Anonymous said...

I don't have the first clue about Rogers Television, since myself and my family have Bell Satellite, and that's nothing to jump up and down about, I'm here to tell ya`.

However, I feel somewhat qualified to talk about the Rogers Radio 88.9 FM Operation here in Saint John.

There are former Colleagues that I worked with in the past, currently working for and at 88.9 FM. I have a lot of Very Fond past memories of those I once worked with, who are currently working for the Saint John Rogers Radio Station.

I was Stupid, And a Sucker. I Honestly Thought And Believed the Saint John Rogers News & Talk Radio Station 88.9 FM, would have been providing the very same type of service to the people of Saint John and the surrounding area, that their Fladgship Operation in Toronto, Ontario, 680 AM CFTR provides to the People of the Toronto area.

I am talking about 24/7 Live Programming, or at the very minimum someone manning their newsroom 24/7. If anyone doubts what I am saying, here is the web site for the Saint John Rogers Radio Station CHNI FM.

http://www.news889.com/

Compare the above web site with their Toronto Flagship Operation http://www.680news.com/

Despite Scaled Down Newsroom Staff Members, the Bottom Line Is This.

If You Want Breaking Live Local News, chances are far greater you will hear about it First, on either CHSJ FM, Or CFBC here in Saint John.

This is not meant to be an insult or a low blow shot,towards any of the Staff Members at the local Rogers Radio Station.

It appears to me, that the Rogers Radio Broadcasting Higher Powers To Be, are treating all of us here in the Maritimes on a whole, like a Bunch Of Backward No Nothing Hill Billies.

WE ARE NOT THE ABOVE :

Sorry for the speech Folk's :

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

If I'm around? I always watch the start of the show to see how he promotes the Irving paper or one other issue that I find very disturbing is that he flats out gives his view on a certain issue and the public are not allowed to answer back!

He's full of sh@t!!!!!

It drives me nut to listen a few minutes and afterwards I quickly change the channel!

Tonight will drive me nuts like last week but we all know that I'm nuts anyway!!!..lol