Monday, April 24, 2006

EVERY NEW BRUNSWICK FROM EVERYWHERE SHOULD SEND COMMENTS AND PICTURES!!!!


Charles 04_07_05 036, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I learned during the weekend that a few didn't received my updates.

So I sent an SOS to everyone on my list.

I thank you for the many who replied to my email.

During the past year, I have been collection email addresse and many were upset they ended up on my list.

This morning I recieved this email...

Hello Mr LeBlanc,

My name is ????? ???? and yes i have been receiving all of your emails and i have no idea how u got my email address but it is a ok with me,keep sending the emails it is too bad that you haven't seen Dalhousie.

Well up here there is no jobs for the kids and well they are alot that get into mischief,up at all hrs walking around or playing them games and not motivated at all and do not help there prents either.

As for the government well they are full of shit sorry for my language i am fed up with all there lies and well empty promisses.

The gas price has gone up again,what do you think about that,and this thing with taking our medicare out??????

Hello,the government has lost it or is it they want more money in danm big deep pockets???

Anyway,keep sending all the emails you want if i don't reply i am very sorry i do work to support my two selfish brats.

No comments: