Saturday, May 20, 2006

CHARLES TO HAVE MEETING WITH JUSTICE MIISTER NEXT WEEK???


4, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I'm going to sit down with the Minister of Justice Bruce Fitch next week but we all know that it's the bureaucrats that has the final say on the way roomers and boarders will be treated.

My main concern is that these poor people will not be able to to afford a damage deposit.

I will continue my fight against the bureaucrat at the Rentalsman office because the individual who writing the act refuses to meet with the poor on this issue.

Sigh...all this made publicity because the head cheese at the Rentalsman believes that the poor shouldn't have a say!!!

If I was these people? I would asked the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission or the Irvings if I can continue to fight on a issue?

I don't give up easy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roomers and boarders must have rights like everyone else.They are being abused and treated like sh*t. There are far too many slum landlords in Fredericton. This must change.Keep after them Charles. You are a person that cares.Too bad others don't do the same.It's a sad situation for the poor in this city, and there's no need of it.