Thursday, May 25, 2006

GOD'S MINUTE!!!


STB_3398, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.


FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR
I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, YES, I WILL
HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS
RIGHT HAND.
( ISAIAH 41:10 * NKJV )

Dear Charles,
Now we all get tired at times, and feel that we can't
possibly go on. When that happens remember that God's
power and strength never diminishes, and He is never to
tired or busy to help His Children. He is always there for us,
and; HE GIVES POWER TO THE WEAK, AND TO THOSE
WHO HAVE NO MIGHT HE INCREASES STRENGTH.
EVEN THE YOUNG MEN SHALL UTTERLY FALL, BUT
THOSE WHO WAIT ON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR
STRENGTH; THEY SHALL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS OF
EAGLES, THEY SHALL RUN AND NOT BE WEARY,
THEY SHALL WALK AND NOT FAINT. ( ISAIAH 40:29-31 )

So Charles, when you feel life's problems overwhelming
you, and you feel that you cannot go another step, don't
give up. Remember that you can count on God for added
strength, and remind yourself, I CAN DO ALL THINGS
THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! Amen.
( PHILIPPIANS 4:13 )

Have a wonderful day my dear friend, and know that you
are always in my prayers!

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
(c) Copyright 2006 by Apostle Paul Ministries

No comments: