Thursday, May 25, 2006

MEETING WITH BRUCE FITCH WENT WELL BUT NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION REFUSES TO HELP THE POOR OF THIS PROVINCE!!!!


knife, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

STA_2105
thunbs
charles
Picture 011


I had a busy day. Lately, I have been occupied and this is a good thing. Nothing better for a individual with ADHD running around taking care of business.

Too bad that I don’t get paid one single cent for it but that’s ok because it all has to do with the day of judgement. Ok..Never mind that!!!

This afternoon, I met a good friend of mine and we were on our way to meet the Justice Minister Bruce Fitch at the Departmental building.

Picture 023

This was the same building I walked in to apply for a media pass a few months ago and at first? It was all Deja vu all over again!

You can read the blog of my sad experience by clicking here???

We waked in and there was two commissionaires in the booth.

The girl told the commissionaire why we were here and he told her to go upstairs.

I quickly followed her but the commissionaire once again in a very hateful way shouted- Charlie? Where are you going????

The girl knew by my reaction that I was going to let the commissionaire know exactly where I was going???

I told her that I know how to handle these birds!!!

Charles 04_07_05 053

I asked the guy in a stern way if he knew the Justice Minister Bruce Fitch or Ian MacDonald?

Call them and tell them that Charles LeBlanc is here!

I just hate to be degraded in front of company and this is one action that I will not tolerate. Never did and never will!

Ok...Once upstairs, we waited for someone to direct us with the Justice Minister.

While we were waiting? I heard someone asking in a very stern manner - Yes Charles? May I help you???

It was Terry Andow a head macho bureaucrat from the P.C. Party.

Picture 027

I told the appointed guy that I was waiting for the Justice Minister. Did he believe that I would just be allowed upstairs???

I told the girl - Sighhhhh It’s sure is nice to feel wanted eh?

These people are really pushing my nerves but that’s ok. I’ll play their little foolish game!

These commissionaires are really rude but what can you do? They’re just following orders from the Sargeant At Arms -Dan Bussieres.

tentbussieres

Ok...We sat in a room with Bruce Fitch and two other individuals.

The meeting was suppose to last for 15 minutes but it went on for an extra 5 minutes.

We were told that it could take maybe another 6 months for Boarders and roomers to have rights in New Brunswick.

Our concern was that only poor people who will pay a damage deposit will be covered.

We were told that this wouldn’t be the case that every roomers or boarders will be protected.


If they paid a damage deposit or not!

The meeting went well and I truly believe that our concerns are going to be met.

After the meeting, we began to chat about my human rights case.

We don’t agree on this issue at all.

I am told that I should take a different route on my case?

I am truly confuse.

The Fire Marshall, the police and the rentalsman told me to go to the Commission.

href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/httpoldmaisonblogspotcom/153020228/" title="Photo Sharing">STA_2105

I did just that but the lawyer of the New Brunswick Human Rights is going to suggest to the members that my case should be dismiss!!!

This means that all roomers or boarders can be force to shit in a garbage bag and denied the right to use the washroom.

They will also mean that if a person complains about a fire hazard issue?

They can have their shower privilege taken away.

I often wonder the reason we have a Human Rights Commission in New Brunswick?

HUMAN

I will not mention the lawyer name until I get all the details.

A human rights commission that orders the poor of this province to be treated like animals must be eliminated!

pic19

Am I upset? You darn right I am because it’s going to take 6 months for these poor people to have rights meanwhile the poor will suffer and some might die because they can’t complain!


The police are sending the poor people to the Commission but these appointed individuals just don’t care.

Ok Charlie...calm down...

Yes, We had a very good positive meeting with Bruce Fitch and he’s truly a nice guy. I never had any problem with this P.C. Mla.


For the meantime, a roomers can be evicted and told to leave in one hour. The Frdericton Police Forces told me they have cases like these all the time. Can you imagine? One hour to leave and nowhere to go?

P1010069
CHARLES10000

So? The battle or educated battle will continue and lets pray that these bureaucrats will keep in contact with us so they can truly understand the issue of the poor in New Brunswick.

L-eye-open

The poor must stand up together and fight for their rights!

Picture 052

1 comment:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I forgot to add the link...you can read the blog on the left hand side....press on the blog with the picture of secret squirrel.