Thursday, May 18, 2006

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BLOGGLING!!!!


STB_3207, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I was in my room playing with the computer until I heard all kinds of sirens on the streets. After a few minutes, I decided to have a look. I guess there was a smell of smoke at the Library.

If it was a fire? You would have to wait till the news in the evening or the Irving's newspapers the next morning!

A blogger takes the pictures and does the story and in minutes it's on the information Highway.

I might add that the bad comments soon follows in seconds!!!...lol....

At least they don't have to wait weeks to read their comments in the Irving papers!!!!....lol

STA_3205

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes huge achievement that you reported that there were sirens around the city hall which by the way can be heard all over the city.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I believe that you miss the point but that's ok!!!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't know how to spell "BLOGGING". Geeesh!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Maybe next time....