Saturday, June 03, 2006

GOD'S MINUTE!!!!


Picture 019, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.


EVEN A CHILD IS KNOWN BY HIS ACTIONS, BY WHETHER
HIS CONDUCT IS PURE AND RIGHT.
( PROVERBS 20:11 *NIV )

Dear Charles,
Now in keeping with our usual Saturday message, I will share
with you a message that I received this week from one of our
Brother's-In Christ.. Now we all know how mischievous young
boys can be. So I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I did!
It is appropriately titled:

Where is God?
---===<<< >>>===---

In a certain suburban neighborhood, there were two brothers,
8 and 10 years old, who were exceedingly mischievous.
Whenever something went wrong in the neighborhood, it turned
out they had a hand in it. Their parents were at their wits' end
trying to control them.

Hearing about a Minister nearby who worked with delinquent
boys, the mother suggested to the father that they ask the
Minister to talk with the boys. The father agreed. The mother
went to the Minister and made her request. He agreed, but said
he wanted to see the younger boy first and alone.

So the mother sent him to the Minister. The Minister sat the boy
down on the other side of his huge, impressive desk. For about
five minutes they just sat and stared at each other.

Finally, the Minister pointed his forefinger at the boy and asked
"Where is God?"
The boy looked under the desk, in the corners of the room, all
around, but said nothing.
Again, louder, the Minister pointed at the boy and asked,
"Where Is God?"
Again the boy looked all around but said nothing. A third time,
in a louder, firmer voice, the Minister leaned far across the
desk and put his forefinger almost to the boy's nose, and asked
"WHERE IS GOD!"

The boy panicked and ran all the way home. Finding his older
brother, he dragged him upstairs to their room and into the
closet, where they usually plotted their mischief. He finally said,
"We are in B-I-I-I-I-G trouble now!" The older boy asked, "What
do you mean, B-I-I-I-I-G trouble?" His brother replied, "God is
missing and they think we did it."
---===<<< >>>===---

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545

No comments: