Sunday, July 09, 2006

THE BIG BANG!!!!


transformer, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I almost sh@t in my pants tonight. I was watching television and blogging away until I heard a BIG BANG!!!!

It rocked the whole building!!!

I mean really loud.

I felt tike I was in Iraq. I quickly went for my camera and ran outside the door.

I had my shirt inside out and my sneakers weren’t even tied.

Once in the hallway, I forgot my camera.

Once outside everyone was standing around but there was no fire or nothing.

It was transformer that blew up and there was no power for 5 hours.

It was really hot in this building so I didn’t stick around. I just arrived to the building a few minutes ago.

It was hot without a fan. I can now understand in place like Iraq when they say they had no power for months!!!! Can you imagine living in that part of the world?

No comments: