Sunday, July 09, 2006

My apologies to Tom Mann....


tom, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I just learned the reason that I was banned from the Legislature and if I would have been in Tom Mann shoes? I would have took the same action.

Only one problem?

It's a big lie!!!!! I sent an email to Nick Brown < Tanker's assistant > asking for a meeting.

I am furious!!!!! I won't go public with this one but I will say that it's because of a government employee who went out on stress leave and my name was mention.

This is very serious stuff!!!! If Tanker's staff don't reply to my email < which they didn't > I will have to go public with this one and that employee will be truly stress out after this one.

I just can't believe how a person could convict a person on here say.

I must remain calm till my court dat on July 25th but if this issue isn't dealt with as soon as possible?

Well? There's nothing worst than a Blogger who's truly upset!!!!

Once again, my apology to Tom Mann and to think that I was going to go to his office in the morning for answeres. I got my answers and I'm not happy at all!!!!

Stay tune!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares

Anonymous said...

If the issue of stress leave reached Tom Mann then it means it is serious. Someone brought the issue to the union who agreed that something needs to be done and result was your ban.

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of three stooges? You are three in one. May be that makes your site interesting.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

So 5:27pm is saying that it doesn't matter if it's a false story? The Union will defend their members to the end even if it's lies????

Didn't I just apologizes? Maybe I'll take that one back????

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

So 5:27pm is saying that it doesn't matter if it's a false story? The Union will defend their members to the end even if it's lies????

Didn't I just apologizes? Maybe I'll take that one back????

Anonymous said...

But of course union will defend its member. That is their job. It would look that complaint came via union.

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't even have comments open for ones like this Charles. Theres' always going to be pinheads making snide comments. We really don't need to see them. To say 'maybe I'll take back my apology' because some loser with nothing better to do makes a snide comment is beneath you. If people see you can be provoked then they will provoke you.

Anonymous said...

How is someone commenting on this particular topic worse than someone only posting on this blog to massage his ego?

Anonymous said...

Read the posts and you can see for yourself.