Monday, July 03, 2006

BRENT TAYLOR BIGOT IRVING COLUNMIST RECEIVES A LETTER TO THE EDITOR FROM A BLOGGER!!!!


DGCOLUMNIST10, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I feel that I have no other choice but to reply to Brent’s Taylor views , June 29, 2006 - Bloggers can take their messages too far

I must admit that I never read brent’s column. I am not interested in his views especially being a former member of the C.O.R. Party. His column was bought to my attention by a reader of my blog.

I am very glad Mr.Taylor shared his views on my situation because he sure knows something that I don’t.

He wrote - Legitimate bloggers are fighting, and winning battles over their accreditation as true journalists.

I do call myself a legitimate blogger because I’m the man on the streets talking to poor people and I did bring a lot of issues to all MLA’s such as roomers Boarding rights.

He claims that I was harassing employees at their workplace.

I also learned that many unionized employees went on stress leave for the summer months because of my attitude? Absolutely not once have I have been approached by the staff to stop harassing people.

He wrote - There is no point in any of them suing this blogger,

I got a question for Mr.Taylor? How can a person be sued for speaking the truth? My blogs are always written with a true message..

Despite the kooks, blogging has become increasingly mainstream.

I take exception to be call - A Kook. I would rather be called a Kook than being a Bigot from the C.O.R. Party any day.

As an Acadian, I remember Brent’s very anti-French speech while running for the leadership in 1992. This is one reason that I don’t read his column.

I might add that Brent is no legitimate Blogger. I just check Brent’s blog. His last update was in February. He sure isn’t a blogger.

The Fredericton blogger banned from the legislature would not even come close to meeting the standards set forth by the MBA.

What standards would be acceptable to Mr.Taylor? Attend a journalist course at Saint Thomas where the Irvings gave one million dollars to train their future employees?

A blogger is the columnist, the editor and the owner. A blogger reports the news but with an opinion.

Down the States, bloggers are treated with great respect.

Mind you, is you get a blogger upset?

Look out!!!!

Because their views goes on the information highway in minutes. I had over 100,000 visitors to my site so therefore I can’t be truly a kook.

Brent wrote The application was not approved, and rightly so.

Maybe Brent believes that since the Irvings owns all the major newspapers in New brunswick. Only Irving employees can apply as Bloggers?

Former C.O.R. MLA’S had a bad habit of speaking out before thinking and true was the case with this one - For instance, union representative Tom Mann wrote this newspaper last week defending the blogger's banishment, and was promptly termed a "bigot."

Now? If I wasn’t a legitimate Blogger? Why would Brent visit my blog? Very good question indeed?

One thing is certain. I might be banned for life from the Legislature but I will continue to blog away my views on political issues.

I may not be there to asked MLA'S questions on the issues of day so therefore I will asks them in my blog.

Bloggling is the journalist way of the future. Weather you like it or not! Bloggers will be around till the end of time.

Charles LeBlanc
Fredericton

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent did not call you a bigot because you do a good job doing it. You said time and again that you were a bigot.

Kook is more appropriate for you. Some people visit to see if you have gotten any kookier and they are not disappointed. People visit people in mental health too and jails. Sometimes just to see what mental health can do to people. You are one of those cases.

Do not give yourself credit for the poor. It is Saint John by-election where there were plenty of poor people and reminded politicians of the problem. If it were for you nothing would have happened as nothing has happened on Ritalin and ADHD, your major fight. You are simply self- convoluted and self-deluded.

Anonymous said...

You will never be a legitimate journalist. You can't even get details about your OWN situation correct.

You were NOT banned for life from the Legislature. READ the notice you received. It does NOT say "for life" - it says for an indefinite period of time. Do you not understand the difference? Pick up a dictionary, look it up, learn something.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I didn't read that paper because it wasn't sign.

I'm just going what people are telling me and they say that I'm banned for life!!!

By the way?

I have been very quiet on the issue of the Saint John Police Force deleting all my pictures and this issue also.

Stay tune for the week? I'm going to blog these issues like crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

This is yet another reason why you'll never be taken seriously. If you fabricate things and present falsehoods as truths, then you are nothing more than a propaganda engine, which IS like old Germany.

Anonymous said...

yeah. so i'm taking journalism at STU. yes, the irvings donated money to the program, but that doesn't mean they get a free ride on stories that concern them. stop insulting real journalists and learn to write. that would be the first step to becoming a real journalist.

Anonymous said...

I would love to read some "real" journalist.Could you name me some?

And not like this bought and paid for journalassed.

Pomegranate juice helps fight prostate cancer
John von Radowitz
July 1, 2006

Spinks said...

Blogging is a new form of media but to say it's journalism isn't quite accurate. It's a great way to hear different voices and get different opinion but often it's just that, opinion. Journalism by its very essence is supposed to be unbiased (although often it isn't.) Still it's supposed to at least try to be and blogs almost always have a certain tilt including this one which is why, while it makes entertaining reading, it is not journalism.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

To 6:13 PM? I will dare ya to investigate and do a story against the Irvings.

HA!!!

You sure would not last long.

Did you know before you get your diploma? You have to dedicate your life and soul to the Evil Irving Empire?

Don't forget to write that story and please use your real name so we can follow your so call career?

Anonymous said...

So your saying Charles is biased,but he is easier to see through,then a professional trained biased journalist?
Well i read a hundred articles a day,and your journalists are making a mockery out of your ,whatever.

Anonymous said...

"Did you know before you get your diploma? You have to dedicate your life and soul to the Evil Irving Empire?"

Is your nose growing yet, Charles? With all of your lies, it should be a mile long by now.

PoliticsNB said...

Brent Taylor is a....a...well...since I always preach "no name calling, i'll refrain. However, he's not worth the pen and paper to reply to. I spent the last year listening to his BS on CBC's Shift political panel. He's a bum boy for premier Lord, end of story. If Brent Taylor can be a columnist for the paper, and write a blog, heck Charlie could be Premier. Don't fret over Taylor,Charles, he's not worth the time and energy. Let him go play with his ham radio or whatever it is he does these days. Maybe your "friend" who writes all the rude comments on here is actually Taylor..........that would fit his M.O. Hey Brent get a life ya #$%@#$#!
(could'nt help myself.......LOL) I've spent the last year yelling at his crapola on the radio....Charles name for Taylor is putting it midly IMO. COR Boy....sickening individual.

PNB

Anonymous said...

Just to praise Charles some, simply because its important to keep activists like Charles from getting despondent (which a lot of the pinhead comments here seem to be aiming for)- it was NOT the Saint John By election that got rights for the poor.

In that case it was Charles and Tim Smith who went door to door. The blog had something to do with it, although we don't know how many in the riding follow his blog.

However, there have been over a dozen elections and by elections where tenants rights weren't even discussed. Boarding house tenants have never had rights, so you can't say that suddenly this became news to politicians.

Congratulations Charles. As always, people always tend to dislike people who 'toot their own horn', that's why celebrities and politicians all have managers to do it for them, so that people won't blame their big heads.

Good work Charles, we know you won't let it go to your head-you're too busy for that.

Anonymous said...

I have no use for Brent Taylor either. He is full of himself. Never bothered to read his column. Do not agree with his COR philosophy. However in this case I agree with him. Charlie is a wacko and a kook. He does annoy people and harass people. May be he is such a big wacko that he does not even realize that he is doing it. Legislature had no choice but to ban him. By his own admission he was told many times that his behaviour was not acceptable but he ignored every warning and continued to harass folks at the legislature.