Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I might be in jail today!!!


Pictures 099, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I'm still on the hunt of the paper trail of the reason that I was banned from the New Brunswick Legislature. I have been doing a lot of thinking. It's like a chess game! What's next.

Well, I trying out something today and I may end up in jail.

A person have to do what he or che have to do.

This is a huge minus on our demoncracy system and I am going to get to the bottom of this!

I'll give ya a hint. I heard many workers took stress leave for the summer because of me!

Take it from there!!!!

Wish me Bonne Chance!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You problem is that you are seeking attention and you are desperate for that.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Those days are long gone. If someone does me some harm? Well, I'm going to fight back in my own little ways.

What is going today? Will I contact the media?

Of course not!!!

I'll blog it tonight.

One thing is certain. The Police will be called!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun. I hope they put you in maximum security.

Anonymous said...

The person or persons that had to go out on stress leave, just wanted the summer off. Stress leave my a*s.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Beth, they were only using you for an excuse so they could get the summer off. I mean REALLY.