Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm telling you readers one thing!!! This week is going to be very nasty in this blog!!!


c, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I hope you didn't believe that I was just going to walk away from being banned for life from the Legislature?

Sorry...not going to happen. I have been a very individual during the past two weeks.

All the MLA'S who voted to have be banned are going to be blogged BIG TIME!!!! There's 5 P.C.'s and 3 Liberals.

This ADHD activist is going to tell it as it is! Shawn Graham should resign as leader? Stay tune and I got another trick up my sleeve....

Always a lot action in the Capital.

The only person who benefitted from all this is Bernard Lord. I haven't wrote about the Premier for a long time but I will make up for lost time.

Trust me.


notice-june-19-large

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now Shawn Graham is your enemy? You have a knack turning friends into enemies. I do not know the guy but up to recently you were singing his songs and you still display his picture showing him buddy buddy along with Tim Smith. Have you ever thought you are the one who has problems?

Yes the main beneficiary is Bernard Lord. He did screw you and screw you real bad. Now he has really turn you into nobody because he did it in a way that he got Opposition involved. Not only Opposition involved but also top dogs like Shawn Graham himself and Kelly Lamrock. What are you going to do about it?