Thursday, July 20, 2006

MARG WASN'T AMUSED!!!


IMG_6096, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

This picture is a little special to me.

I first met Marg during my 6 months protest in front of the Legislature.

The dog was just a little puppy and she always comes to me because I always gave the dog a good rubbing.

She would always encourage me during my protest.

Marg always gave me a good comments on my letters to the editor but she was really amazed with my blog.

I guess her son showed her this site and it’s a darn shame it’s dial up.

It’s very show for dial up readers I guess.

She was definitely not amused when she heard that I was banned from the Legislature.

She called me a good journalist...lol...

Lately, I have been hearing this a lot.

Sadly, her husband died last February but she’s doing ok.

IMG_6095

She always walks her dog around the City.

She’s a nice person.

No comments: