Saturday, August 19, 2006

Charles will support Rick Miles in Fredericton Silverwood.


IMG_8200
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I got a good blog for tonight. The vote hasn't begun yet but I'm going to try something different. I'm going to tell the readers who I'm suporting. < Risky > but I don't care.

The other candidate is Anne Bertrand < maybe I spell it wrong >

I wasn't impress with her answers on the drug situation in this City and she had no opinion on the drugging of our children.

Ok...Have to go and vote!!!!

IMG_8203
IMG_8204

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog isn't loading completley anymore. There's too many things on the main page and most of the images are appearing broken.
In just the last 36 hours you've posted over 60 blog posts and every one with at least 1 picture - that's why the errors are happening. There are so many duplicate posts and images - try to avoid repeating things only hours apart. Do ONE BIG post per subject, not one big post per sentence and your blog will load better on EVERYBODY'S computers.

Anonymous said...

Charles, not trying to be a Smart Ass by any means. I can't understand why you will be supporting any of the Crooks running in this election.

They all had a part in getting you Banned From The Legislature ?!

I wish Michelle was running again, so we could see the Disco Cartoons.

What did Trev Holders Assistant do to Mr. Tim Smith ? I missed that one.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

if the other candidate would have won? Some readers would had a field day in this blog...yes...it was risky...

Anonymous said...

Who is Rick Miles, anyway?