Monday, August 07, 2006

HERE NEWSPAPERS ARE VERY GOOD FOR CAMP FIRE!!!!


h3, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I walked by a business this afternoon and noticed this individual closing the door of the building with all the papers in hand.

I asked - I got to ask this question??? Where are you going with all those HERE papers?

She told that they were good for her camp fire!!!


nb


I reply - Ok...I got to take a picture of this one!!!! ....lol

Afterwards, she asked - Are you working for the paper?

I shot back - Paper? I’m better than that! I’m a blogger!!! ..lol....

She asked me to cover her face because she’s afraid of the Irvings....

She sounded like a very nice girl.

So the HERE paper is good for something????...lol

...and they say that I’m making up these stories???...lol There’s always something to blog about!!!

No comments: