Monday, August 07, 2006

Noel Chenier must be watching my court case very closely???


Pictures 107, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

He's a photographer for the Irvings. He's a very nice guy. He must be worried that the Saint John Police Force can grab him from the streets and delete all his pictures.

The citizens in Saint John are in grave danger. Once Society loses faith with their local Police Force? It's over!!!!

I might asks the Justice Minister Bruce Fitch to investigate this issue?

Pictures 108

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, at least you got my good side...

I'm not worried about them taking my camera, they have no legal right. If they wanted my pictures as evidence, they'd need a warrant.

Noel

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

If I would have known that you would have read this blog Noel? I would have not wrote those nice words about ya....lol

Spinks said...

Sure you would have Charles. Not everyone who works for the Irvings is bad are they? Noel's a good guy.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah...I get along with 98% of them. They know where I'm coming from. Ohhhh that's right!!!! There's a Irving reporter that pissed me off today and I got the picture.....I don't know here name....At least we know it's a She!!!! Maybe someone cane tell me who she is? Wait for a blog later tonight.....

Anonymous said...

c'mon charles...get the name right! It's CHENIER, not CHERNIER. Just for that, you have to put my link to my websites...

http://www.noelchenier.ca
http://www.learnphoto.ca

Thanks for the kind words Spinks. Have we met before?

Noel

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You sure that's a good idea to have a link from this site Noel???

Don't forget that the Irvings owns all the newspapers in this Province?

You ready to move your family from New Brunswick?

lol