Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'M THE ONLY PRIVATE CITIZEN WHO KNOWS EVERY MLA PERSONALLY IN THIS WHOLE PROVINCE.


Charles and Brad 003
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I'm going to give my view on every MLA during this election and if they are going to win or lose.

The reason that I know them? My God? They were my neighbors for six long months in front of the Legislature.

I know their personally and will share it with the readers. So stay tune!!!!! I'm going to have one later on today.

charles

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold it. Half the MLAs are long gone since you were in front of the legislature protesting. Remember 2003 election. Your protest was in 2001. Why you mislead your readers.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

What planet are you on?

I began the protest on June 17th, 2003 and ended it on December 17th 2003!

Ok???

Anonymous said...

What makes you think you're the only one? You know everybody do you? You have a tendency toward exagerration.

Anonymous said...

Just because you recognize the pictures of each MLA, does not mean you know every one of them personally. You're so full of BS.

If you met a celebrity at an autograph session, you'd probably lie to everyone after that and say you knew the celebrity personally too.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Autograph session???? I never knew MLA signed autograph???

Anonymous said...

Do you not know how to read and comprehend? I said IF YOU MET A CELEBRITY, not that MLAs are celebrities.