Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MARIO CHARLEBOIS IS THE INDIVIDUAL WHO EVICTED THE GAY ROOMER????

WOW!!!!! This is the same guy who demands that every parking ticket should be en francais and English. I find this very strange indeed.

This is an email from the gay guy.

Human Rights Wouldn't do anything for me. They spoke with Mario Charlebois he said too bad so sad.

The MLA wouldn't do anything for me.I spoke with the Chief Rental's Person Marilyn Evans Born, she couldn't help me because the
Bill is not Fianlized.

So as I said before I am going to the media.

I called Ron Shaw of CTV , he said he would be in contact with me tomorrow (Tuesday Morning)

Wish Me Luck....

Chris

9 comments:

Spinks said...

My advice is run for the hills when dealing with Charlebois. He's out to screw pretty much everybody he deals with (no pun intended, before someone tries).

Anonymous said...

The more publicity on these issues the better...keep up the fight as long as you are able.

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck in the world Chris, we can't let this guy get way with this. Keep going on this, I say fight and keep on fighting. That landlord should be shot and "P" on.

Anonymous said...

You're Nosy Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey Big brother, are you the landlord? Sounds like it to me, and if so you should be shot and "P" on. Too many slum landlords in Fredericton.

Anonymous said...

I normally stay neutral when it comes to politics but Shit Disturber Mario Charlebois has tried to register Moncton's successful brand name: "Magnetic Hill" to protest that it should be translated. People like this guy drive a wedge between people who would othwise get along.

Anonymous said...

To anonymous:
You called me a shit disturber,
my question is;
Am I disturbing you!

By the way, I did not evict anyone because he was gay, there are other reasons but this guy likes to play the gay card.

Mario

Anonymous said...

I thought he was decent but then he walked into my apartment when i wasn't home.

Anonymous said...

If you google "waste of good air"...you'll be redirected to Mario Charlebois .....embarras pour les gens partout dans le monde français