Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My day in court......


Pictures 060
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
It was a busy day today. I noticed a lot of people knows about this case.

I met a lot of concern citizens asking me questions about the case.

It gives me a wake up call not to cross the line and do something stupid.

My God, the word would spread like wildfire around the Province.

I did have a little run in court with the Prosecutor < nothing serious >

It was Chris Titus so you can only imagine?...lol

My next court date will set up a trial date.

The protesters who were wearing masks and charge at Atlantica walked away free but the blogger might still not escape the bureaucratic system.

I was told buy a few people that the bureaucrats wish to use me as an example for future bloggers.

Could the Irvings might working on this one behind close doors?

We are dealing with high powerful lobbyists here.

I cannot and will not discuss this case in details.

But I will add one issue. I received the disclosure papers from the prosecutor and you wouldn’t believe the lies by the Saint John Police Force.

It’s terrible!!!!

I might add there could be some racism in there against me for being a Acadian?

I will drop the papers to my lawyer and asked him what I can say about this issue. Stay tune!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might add there could be some racism in there against me for being a Acadian?

That is impossible since Acadian is not a race. Language does not make a person a different race, neither does height or eye colour or hair colour or if a person is right-handed or left-handed. Do you understand? Unless you or black, asian, hispanic, native, etc. there is no way racism is a factor in this case.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

discrimination maybe?

Anonymous said...

Actually, that's not true. Acadian is a race just as much as 'asian'. That is a pretty bigoted claim to say that hte only difference in an acadian is their language. That's far from being the truth. You can read text after text about anthropological and sociological differences in the acadian population,there are well documented.

So it can easily be called racism. If a person claims somebody is being racist because they are 'chinese' then that's true even if that person was born in Canada. There are lots of markers of a 'race' and any acadian will tell you that they fit most of them.

This is just a tragic story Charles and I'm ashamed to be a New Brunswicker. People forget that a crown prosecutor is a government official. He gets his marching orders from the government. We should try to get some people to make a documentary of this-are cameras allowed in the courtroom? We should find out. At least find a way to get the court transcripts.

This is government tyranny at its worst. Charles is approaching the level found in dictorial countries that go out of their way to suppress information. This is a dark day for New Brunswick, worse than any previous government.

Anonymous said...

Acadian is a race just as much as 'asian'. That is a pretty bigoted claim to say that hte only difference in an acadian is their language.

You need to do your homework. Acadian is not a race. It's not even a subrace. Canadian, Maritimer, etc. aren't races either just in case you had those in mind too.

It's a scientific fact, not opinion. If you don't believe me, you had better spend a couple of minutes doing a few online searches for the information and be enlightened as to your severe lack of knowledge on the subject.