Thursday, August 03, 2006

WHAT WAS QUEBECER DOING BEHIND COUNTER IN THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE???


P1010076, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

tentbussieres
3


Now, we can concentrate towards the New Brunswick Legislature.

I’m still trying to find out what was the complaints the staff received but the MLA’s won’t say one word.

The only thing that I can get is some students from some bureaucrats parents said they won’t return to work if I’m there? Who are these students?



There’s also guests who made complaints but the bottom line is the Quebec Security Dan Bussieres and the Common Clerk from the Legislature Loredana Catelli Sonier who made certain that I never set foot at the New Brunswick Legislature in the near future.




tentbussieres
3




But? Am I going to let a bunch of Quebecers get away with this? Of course not!




Speaking of Quebecers? I saw a very disturbing site a few months ago at the New Brunswick Legislature.




I walked in and ever since the staff ordered the contractor to fire me? I never chatted or said a whisper to the staff.




They were the enemies and I knew it!




One day, I noticed Andre Ouellette standing behind the counter at the People’s House.



P1010076




There’s only one problem with this picture. He wasn’t working there any longer.




So? The question is what gave this Quebecer the right to stand behind the counter?




I remember when the CBC workers were locked out.




CBC1




They were told that they couldn’t go inside the Departmental building.




I noticed Jacques Poitras talking to his friends inside the building via the windows. I had a camera but I left the poor guy alone.


P1010088
P1010090




They were considered as former employees therefore they weren’t allowed in the building.




I walked out from the Library and Andre began shouting at me.




Once outside, I could still hear the former Commissionaire. What was he trying to pull?




I don’t know.




The question is this? Why are former employees from Quebec allowed to move in the Legislature freely while the CBC New Brunswickers weren’t trusted?



Rules are supposed to be for everyone!




I would trust a New Brunswicker any day before I trusted un maudit Quebecois!!!!
quebec

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more than likely he's there to Keep you out :

Anonymous said...

Thats a good question that the above poster obviously can't grasp. The question is, who is that common clerk that you mention, perhaps you can run through any dealings you had with her in the past. You never mentioned her in your blog, so unless she had some personal contact with you then it makes no sense, can you elaborate?

Of course there is also the likelihood that the bureaucrats are just a smokescreen. Eight elected officials made the decision. If bureaucrats 'refuse to return to work' then they should be fired and replaced. There are plenty of New Brunswickers that would show up for that plum job no matter who came in.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I had no dealing with her whatsoever. She came out of nowhere and came out with these false statements.

I wonder how she got that job?

She did tell the New brunswick Human Rights that the poor shouldn't be hanging around the People's House.

Is she mentioned me? This includes the poor.

One thing is certain. When I'm done? She'll be the most infamous clerk in Canada.

Seriously? I never said boo to her.

There's lots of things going on in the Legislature?

Did you know that the staff can get away with sexual harrashment at the House?

Stay tune.....