Monday, September 11, 2006

ABEL LEBLANC WILL TRULY BE RE-ELECTED!!!!


STB_0197
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs Up

I don't have to go on with this MLA. Here's a letter to the editor I received last week and the Irvings refuse to print!!!

This letter is in regards to the MLA of Saint John, Mr. Abel Leblanc.

When I heard there was going to be another election and that he was again running,

it just made me think of how lucky Saint John is to have him.

I wish that he was running here in Fredericton because then I could cast my ballot knowing that when he won I would be getting a top of the line MLA.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Abel on more then one occassion, and my only impression of him is that he is the type of person to get right down on the level with the people and reach for their goals with them.

That is exactly the kind of person that every riding needs and I'm sorry to say that's not what everyone gets.

I wish you all the best Abel and of course all the luck in the world, although I don't think you'll need it, Being the best is just who you are!


Colleen Brosnan

Fredericton

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are more than likely correct Charles, that Abel will be re-elected.

But he as many others won't have a public forum anymore to speak to the people, Now that TOTT on CFBC is gone.

There's no doubt in my mind Especially now, that the Pipeline will be going through Rockwood Park, now that the show is gone.

Anonymous said...

have i been living in a cave? I never heard there was anything final about a pipeline going through Rockwood Park?
Could someone give me the details on that please?
THanks

Anonymous said...

Too bad there were not more like Abel He is a wonderful person too bad there were not more in the house like him