Tuesday, September 12, 2006

GREG BYRNE WILL BE ELECTED BUT I WOULDN'T MIND BEING WRONG IN THIS ONE!!


IMG_8651
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs UpComplaints thumbs down-784494IMG_7250

This is one riding that’s going to be very interesting to watch.

A former Minister from the Frank McKenna era going against the leader of the NDP Allison Brewer.

When I finally had a little chat with Allison? I found that Alison’s attitude is like 95% of New Brunswickers.


STA_0186


She came to the scene with a face of innoncent. She didn't truly understand the role of the game. She’s new to the scene and learning new tricks of the life of a public figure.

I told her flat out!

With her views on gays and abortion. She has 50% of New Brunswickers against her right from the beginning.

She has to attract a lot of people on her side from the other 50%!

It’s almost an impossible task.

While you have Greg Byrne with his past experience plays the roll very well.

This is were Greg has the upper edge.

But I noticed there’s many youths in the NDP Party and the riding includes a lot of students.

It could be a battle between the bureaucrats and the youths but I have to make a prediction so I’m going to say that Greg Byrne will be elected!

Mind you? I would love to see Allison in the Legislature so the common folk could have a voice but I don’t believe it’s going to happen?

This is sort as the battle between Rick Miles and Brad Green.


Big Thumbs Up

Greg Byrne will be elected!

No comments: