Wednesday, September 06, 2006

JOAN MACALPINE AND WALLY STILES WON'T BE RE-ELECTED!!!


STB_2632
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Complaints thumbs down-784494

Joan MacAlpine-Stiles is a P.C. MLA from Moncton-West and Wally Stiles is also a P.C. MLA from Petitcodiac.

They will not be re-elected. They are fine individuals and I might add they’re the first couple to get married while serving as MLA’S in the Legislature.

I laughed one day. I gave Wally Stiles my views on Joan. He just listen and added - Did you know she’s my fiancee???

I quickly answered - Wow??? Talk about romance in the workplace??
..lol..

I believe the issue of the pension will be in voters minds.

One individual to get a pension for life but two???

I repeat..They’re good people.

Big Thumbs Up

but I predict they won’t get re-elected.

Complaints thumbs down-784494

No comments: