Friday, September 15, 2006

STEVE MURPHY- EVERY INSTANCE A NEW MEDIA COMES TO THIS PROVINCE? IT WILL BENEFIT ALL NEW BRUNSWICKERS!!


IMG_9757
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I went out of way today to meet Steve Murphy the anchorman from ATV News.

I know the guy is busy so it had to be quick.

He was very interested in the new wave of journalism of blogging but I wasn’t present for that issue.

I know he worked at CFBC and I wanted his views on the cancellation of talk of the town?

He was sadden to hear the news and the bottom line it hurts New Brunswickers.

He put it sort of like this - Every instance a new media that arise in this Province. It will benefit all New Brunswickers!!! < This included Blogging >

I might add that he said it’s sad that Saint Johners never longer have a talk show. It hurts the citizens in that area that they cannot listen about different concern issues in that area.





It was the first time that I had a chat with Steve and I found him a very nice guy.

I might add that he told me that he visits my blog every few weeks.

Too bad the conversation couldn’t have lasted longer because it was a very interesting conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lot of good talented people came out of those Halls and on-air rooms Charles at old CFBC on Carleton Street.

Shame MBS Ram Rodded her into the ground.