Monday, October 30, 2006

JAMIE IRVING STILL REFUSE TO PRINT MY LETTER TO THE EDITOR!!! THE QUESTION IS WHY???


jamie
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
The Irvings are allow to discredit anyone they feel and the poor individuals are not allowed to fight back!!! Old Germany??? You tell moi???


This is my letter.

To the Editor,

I must send you a letter explaining a little more details of me being banned from the New Brunswick Legislature.

I was told there was a story in your paper of my court appearance in Saint John on Wednesday.
I read the story and everything was ok until I got to the banning of the Legislature.

At the very end of the Story you wrote -

LeBlanc has been banned from entering the provincial legislature or its grounds by a committee of provincial MLAs. The committee said he was banned for showing disrespectful behaviour and harassing legislature and
security staff and members of the general public.

I got one question?

What does this has to do with my court appearance in Saint John?

I just wish to make myself very clear on one issue.

The former Speaker Tanker Malley told the media that I was warned on many occasions to stop harassing the public or the staff.

I got news for you? I was never warned once!!! Not one single instance has the staff approached me asking me to stop harassing people in the People’s House.

As a matter of fact, I never chatted with the staff for over one year but that’s another story. The story is in my blog of the way the Sergeant At Arms Dan Bussieres went out of his way to have me fired from a job that I found working at the New Brunswick Legislature.

It’s a darn shame that your paper had to mention the banning because I believe it’s only one more way to dis-credit this case.

Blogging is the way of the future and this is a very important case in New Brunswick.

The Irvings should concentrate of the way the Police Department deleted all my pictures from my camera and not the banning of the Legislature.

This is Canada and not China!!!

There’s going to be a new Speaker in the House and maybe the sad issue can be settle.

Trust me, I will find out the true reasons that I was banned from the Legislature and then maybe the Irvings can do a story on injustice of New Brunswickers at the Legislature.

Please put aside Charles LeBlanc in your story and concentrate on the issue in hand,

That issue is democracy as we know it!

Charles LeBlanc

4 comments:

Little Brother said...

I read in the TJ today that letters are limited to 250 words. Could this be why your longer letters aren't posted?

Anonymous said...

Charles they had no right to delete your pictures for one thing. The second thing is why wouldnt they post your letter in the newspaper?
I think they pay each other off. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
I guess money is power.
I don't think they will shut you up, or any blogger for that matter. I know about 20 people who blog, they know probably more that blog too. This is 2006, last time I checked this was Canada.
I thought that we had freedom here, to speak for one? If no one ever talked about real issues then no one would of found out about the mysterious money scandal in QC. Thats all people know how to do, is talk. So why not you and I?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

This is the reason we have editors. The bottom line is the people cannot defend themself.

I remember in the summer of 2003. The TJ wrote that only one letter will be printed per month by any citizen on any issue.

Three weeks later, the Irvings shut down the Shipyard and everyone had their say but had to wait another month to write again on the issue.

It's not right!!!

Anonymous said...

The TJ wrote that only one letter will be printed per month by any citizen on any issue.


You have a problem with equality? Limiting EVERYONE to one letter per month is FAIR.