Monday, October 30, 2006

ROBERT JONES DID A BIG INVESTIGATIVE STORY ON MY ARREST IN SAINT JOHN!! IT WILL AIR WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 6:00PM ON CBC!!!


robert
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Robert Jones did a big investigative story of my arrest in Saint John.


Pictures 059IMG_4921



I first learn about this from three protesters in Fredericton area a few weeks ago.

They were interviewed by Robert Jones of my arrest by the Saint John Police Forces.

This should be very interesting.

I presume he’ll be asking question of the banning of the Legislature and other issues.

I wasn’t too keen inviting them in my small room but then again? I’m fighting for boarders and roomers rights!

It’ll be on Wednesday night at 6:00pm on CBC! If you have satellite? Well? Check your local listing.


IMG_0402



This program will be shown the evening before my trial and I believe this is a very good thing. It’s very important for New Brunswickers to know if we’re going to be living in a gestapo state after Thursday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noticed kind of an odd thing Charles. This interview you have with the CBC, you say its about your arrest in St John. You also say you presume they will ask about the banning at the Legislature. Now, just a couple of postings further up on your blog you again have your as yet unpublished letter to the Telegraph complaining that they mentioned your ban when they wrote of your arrest. Why would it be that it is OK for the CBC to talk about your ban when their story is about your arrest and its such a terrible thing when the Telegraph did the same? I trust you will treat the CBC the same and tell them they are not related. As your said in your letter "What does this has to do with my court appearance in Saint John?" Surely your not complaining about the Telegraph just because its an Irving paper are you?

Anonymous said...

The only story I care or wish to read about is this after your Trial :

New Brunswick BLOGGER FOUND GUILTY

GONE AWAY FOR 2 YEARS LESS A DAY :

YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO SMOKE CHARLES

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The story the Irvings wrote say that I was ban from the Legislature for harrashingpeople.

This is not true.

They should have said Supposedly or allegedly people.

To this day? I don't know the reason I was banned but one thing is certain?

I will find out!!!

Spinks said...

Well it should be a gem. I don't think Jones has even put a story on the air since the election so he's had lots of time. I know you love the guy Charles but I find him to be the most biased, condescending, sloppy reporter in NB. With that being said, I'll be watching.

Anonymous said...

well spinks once again you don't quite know how to read people so please stop trying.