Monday, November 06, 2006

ALLISON BREWER IS GONE!!!


IMG_8651
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I felt bad when I heard the news but it was the right thing to do. She didn't have a salary so therefore it was a very difficutl task to do.

The only people who works for free are Bloggers!!!..lol

Once I got to know Allison? I found out that she's a good person. I will always chat with her in the future.

I wish her Bonne Chance!!

Now? Who's going to be the new Leader of the NDP??? What about this guy???


STD_2614

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison Brewer had a hard row to hoe. She took on a job that seamed to be a thankless one. Allison, you did a good job and we appreciate your efforts. and I for one wish you and the party well.

Anonymous said...

Then how about joining them or sending a contribution:)

How's Abel's french? I doubt he'll give up his salary and position for a doomed position.

Anonymous said...

Charles, this is the party you should belong to. You couldn't get what you wanted from the PCs and it's doubtful if the Liberals will do your bidding, but you haven't tried the NDP. Remember how Elizabeth could say anything she wanted to and everybody thought she was right. Sometimes she said absolutely outrageous things in the Leg and the newspaper picked up on every thing she said. So why not join the NDPs and help elect a leader who will help you get your message to the people who can make changes - The Legislative Assembly.