Monday, November 06, 2006

My ride from Saint John to Fredericton!!!!


IMG_1856
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
For a little souvenir, I’m going to write a little blog when I hitched a ride from Saint John to Fredericton last Friday.

I began my walk downtown and met Anne-Marie Mullin who’s a reader of my blog and has been watching my case very closely.



IMG_1852



I met Dorothy Dawson and she invited for a lunch. We choose a local place. It calls BOB CORNER RESTAURANT and they serves very good food.




IMG_1857





I took this picture and told them how to reach my blog site- Just go to google and write Charles LeBlanc.





IMG_1854




This woman said - It’s nice to meet ya.




She has heard me on talk of the town for years and wanted to know the reason the Talk show is off the air? < I learn something a few days ago and will blog it later >




IMG_1855





I have been hearing this statement a lot lately. There’s many people out there whom truly misses the talk show.






So away we went outside of the City where she drop me off near Grand Bay. I always find a ride to outside of the City Limits because it easier to hitch a ride.




IMG_1858





I waited for about 30 minutes and got a ride till Welsford.





There I was face to face with the Irvings!!...Arggg...how much can I take????..lol....










As luck would have it? I only stayed in that area for two minutes until this guy picked me up.




IMG_1860




He droved me right till outside of Fredericton at Lincoln.





I had a problem? The cars were flying by me in great speed so there was no way in the world they were going to stop for a hitch hiker.





I walked to the ramp and it began to snow a little. It was windy and cold. Once the sun is gone? It's cold!!!!









After around 20 minutes, this guy stops and drove me right close to my Church.




IMG_1862
IMG_1863






I noticed my favorite Priest was there so I knocked at the door. One Father Brien saw me?





He said- OUUUUIIII??????? I believe that he was very surprised to see me at the Church at 4:00pm on a Friday.




He had a service to do so he couldn’t chat too long.




They have a service at 4:00pm every day but not in the main Church. It’s in a little room.





I chatted with Emery Brien for a few minutes and told him that I will see him on Sunday.





While walking down the hallway. I quickly stopped and began to think? My day in court turned out really good. < Beside the moving part > I made safely made it to the Capital so therefore I have lots to be thankful for. I turned around and walking into the small room.




There were six people present and Father Brien was very surprised to see me in there.




At first? I believe that I was going to ask him a question? I sat down and listened to the whole service.




IMG_1874




Afterwards, the Father droved my home. Yes, I will admit that I may be on social assistant and got no money but I do have lots to be thankful for!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

..to whom might you be thankfull for...?

Anonymous said...

Dear Charles LeBlanc

It is interesting to read your comments, it is comments from an ordinary citizen. I like that instead of all the big news on CNN or BBC, I am from Denmark so I don't know much about what happen in you area, I also like to see pictures from a " normal " as if i know what a normal life is. Go on Charles with you way of documenting what happens in life. Maybe some people will open their eyes.

Love and light Torben

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'm glad that you enjoy the blog but many will not agree with ya????...lol

It's a hobby and I enjoy what I do.

I heard a good line from the wife of a Cabinet Minister over the weekend.

When you're on Social assistant? You can decide what you're going to do during the day. < Save your nasty comments as of looking for a job >

A Cabinet Minister has other people planning his day for him!

Keep an eye on this blog!!!

Anonymous said...

..to whom might you be thankfull for...?


DUH...


I can only guess who wrote that one.

Anonymous said...

WELL IF YOU HAVE SOME NEWS ON TALK OF THE TOWN, PLEASE ELABORATE...WE MISS IT TERRIBLEY...such a waste of talent and knowlege spinning stupid music...It is a wonder someone in the liberal party hasn't snagged Rick Mantle as a speech writter!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly Charles, are you looking for work? I know of a couple of places that are hiring. If you really do want to work, answer back here and I'll send you a private e-mail.