Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogger arrested - Word is truly getting around around the Globe!!!


IMG_1978
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
A few weeks ago, I received an email from a guy near Iraq who wish to use me in a chapter of his book on bloggers being arrested and executed!

You got to love the information highway!!!


Charles!

Hello, my name is Andy McBeth, I am a journalism student in BC.

I have been closely following your trail. I'm wondering if you could put
away some time and do an e-mail interview related to your trial, and your
thoughts on weather or not we all have the privilege and right to the title
of journalist.

Again, it would be an e-mail interview. I would write a few questions and
you would send your answers back to me.

My hope is to write a local story on your experience. This is an extremely
news worthy topic that we really haven't seen the light of, in the west.

Let me know ASAP if this can happen.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Andy McBeth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it Charles, the more you get out there about Your Case, the better for yourself and the case of Free Speech

Anonymous said...

Go for it Charlie It looks like you and Mike in Saint John are the last two sources of free speech in Saint Jon and even in NB. All the best you are truly a good human being
Frank

Anonymous said...

Hey Charles your story is also on the MSN site.Tuesday, November 07, 2006
What's New
Survey: dating habits
Chris Rock gets divorce
Are bloggers journalists?
Honda's clever new Fit
Shake up your work
10 women's accessories
Wine cellar stocking tips
http://sympatico.msn.ca/
Take care and keep up the good work.
Eugene

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah...I noticed the visitors were coming to this site like crazy!!!

Word is spreading I guess....all eyes will be on Saint John on November 20th!!!

Anonymous said...

On the local front you made the UNBSJ student newspaper.