Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cats do indeed have nine lives!!!


IMG_2960
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Yes, this cat has nine lives. Last evening at around 9:00pm while walking on Regent Street.

I noticed this cat running across the busy street. The cat almost got hit by a car.

Anyway, he began to jump on me like a dog would. I never saw a cat so friendly.



IMG_2955IMG_2954



I couldn’t leave the cat alone so I grabbed the cute little thing but I had a problem? What to do with the darn thing?

I knew a woman in the area so I knocked at her door.

A stranger answered the door and said- That’s my kitty!!!! Well, I got lucky that I knocked at the right door. Cute little thing!!! Everyone was happy so I went home!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear a nice story for a change. Tell him to keep his damn cat indoors! How would he feel if you were knocking on his door with his dead cat! That trauma is far worse than finding ways to entertain your cat indoors (or else a leash in a backyard)

Anonymous said...

It looks just like the cat I hit earlier this year on Woodstock Rd. Luckily it rolled diagonally between my front tires and out to the left into the other lane on the driver's side without being run over as I screeched to a halt. It ran off so I'm hoping it at least made it home if it was injured but I agree, people need to keep their cats INDOORS.

Justin said...

Hey, you 've come as a savier to him. You 've done a great job!!And hey, you wan't to wat tom is upto...hehe