Thursday, November 23, 2006

SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE - VERDICT WILL COME DOWN AT 10:00AM!!!!


IMG_2895
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Ok...Today is the big day!! It feels like it’s been over one year since I’ve been arrested in Saint John.


IMG_2908



My God...what an experience and a learning one at that!!!!



I learned a lot during these last few months.



I found out that Harold Doherty is a fantastic lawyer.



He’s like a pittbull in action. I knew the guy before he offered his services but not this Iron Horse who showed up in court.



IMG_2909



I won’t go into any details because I promise Harold that I wouldn’t blog nothing about the trial.



But trust me? I’ll make up for lost time when this issue will come to a close at 10:00am!



I had a nightmare last evening. There I was in court standing in front of a judge and the verdict was guilty and I was sentenced to two years in jail.



I almost took a heart attack and to jail I went.




I later found out the Judge was murdered and we found out it was an Irving employee who played the part of the Judge. < It was just like a Mission Impossible movie!!! >


mibut5


I woke up in sweat and wondered what I ate before going to bed???..lol..



Come on....everyone needs a good laugh once in a while....lol...



Ok....10:00am in the morning and lets see what’s going to happen?



I made a promise to my lawyer not to blog any issues so I’ll leave it at that!



Since there’s many around the world who are watching this very closely? After the verdict comes down?



I can be reach at 1-506-693-9464



Wish me luck!



Bye bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will come and visit ya, who will look after the blog though

Anonymous said...

NOT GUILTY LET THE BLOGGING BEGAIN now off to Fredtown to get the ban lifted and to get a pass. I AM SO HAPPY FOR U