Wednesday, November 29, 2006

CHARLES ONCE AGAIN COMES FACE TO FACE WITH TROUBLEMAKER!!!!


14
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
This evening around 10:00pm, I went for a nice walk on a nice beautiful evening.

While walking downtown, I notice an individual taping up a poster.



IMG_3642



Being Charles, I was curious and went on to read the newly posted bulletin.


I quickly recognized the girl under the dark hood.


I shouted - NO???? NO??? NO???? NOT YOU AGAIN???? MY FIRST EVENING IN THE CAPITAL AND I BUMP INTO YOU????


It was the girl who was at Atlantica.


If it wasn’t for her? I would have missed the protesters rushing in the conference.



You can read a past blog about her by clicking below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog




She’s putting posters around the City telling the public of a protest at noon on Friday at City Hall!



IMG_3643



Well? As Atlantica? I’ll be right in the middle of the action with my camera.



Will this all deja vu again?


Pictures 055



Will I be arrested?



Wish me Bonne Chance..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

give me a break, free gaza, what next.

Anonymous said...

Is someone giving out free Gaza? Where?

Anonymous said...

don't these people have any thing else to do!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's why the protest isnt permanent dumb &*^%$. It's great to see some canadians are willing to stand up for others, I guess what truly makes this a great country and this a great blog, is that nonames can post their worthless opinions for all to see-what their worth.

Anonymous said...

what's Gaza

Anonymous said...

ok then, tell me what one little protest here in little ol fredericton is going to do to help people in Gaza. Free Tibet too, why not.

Anonymous said...

...and free that Israeli soldier palestinian kidnap and contributed to the unrest, not forgetting Hezbollah 's rocketing of the Israeli residential areas. That also was very thoughtful !

Anonymous said...

Yes, and free those palestinian civilians that were kidnapped BEFORE those israeli soldiers were kidnapped and the hundreds of others israel holds. Try getting your knowledge from something besides the corporate media.

However, there have been many free tibet protests. And these people will be glad to help you start one if you like.

Thats what solidarity is, Fredericton may be one small place but with the internet its a small world, and people being oppressed always like to know that somebody cares enough about them to give up an afternoon.