Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CHARLES TO BE ON THE CBC FRENCH PROGRAM CE SOIR AT 6:00PM!!!!


IMG_2516
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I really don’t know how the French reporters are going to run this story?

It’s a little scary. Pascal Poinlane a reporter asked me a few direct questions and it was fun to debate the issue with the guy.


IMG_2506



He didn’t know the reasons that I banned from the Legislature.



He believed that it was for taking pictures?




As he said - You might not like the story?


I might add that he told me that he was from Quebec? Ohhh Boy????...This should be good!!!...lol

Well, in a joking manner. I told the young reporter not to be that bad because he wouldn’t wish to get a blogger upset with him!!...lol....


I met the two CBC French workers this morning and once again? I wasn’t too keen in bringing them in my small room.



IMG_2515




But these are facts and this is the way it is.



I live in a small room and I’m fighting for boarders and roomers rights.



The only problem is that my curtains broke down last week. Good timing eh???




IMG_2518



We met Bernard Richard on the streets and they filmed the Ombudsman.




IMG_2510




So? I know they are going to interview other people about blogging and I still don’t know how they are going to use the story?





Time will tell I guess?





It’s supposed to be on tonight at 6:00pm on the French Program - Ce Soir!!!



Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Pascal single?...

Anonymous said...

Is Pascal single?...