Friday, January 05, 2007

Bonne Chance tomorrow Sheana!!!


g
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Went today for a cat-scan and the verdict is now in............

Wish us luck - Surgery tomorrow morning, Shebee is being additted in the morning.

The surgery will be performed by Dr. Richardson and I got to tell you, I met him and feel very good about the outcome, We had a little laugh when I told him I'm handling it with strengh because I have gone through it a couple of times myself.

so I thought I had knew the procedure from start to finish except for the surprise I got when he said, No Tim she did just a bit worst than you did, I will have to put a few pins in to try and correct a problem.

Which to my second surprise shook me up more than shebee!.

She certainly does have a special strengh within.

Charlie, Sheana wants me to send you a couple of pictures tomorrow so I will when we get back.

Tim & Shebee....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whew I must say this was a little bit of an emotional day for me but we made it through....Will send a couple of pictures a little later...Tim