Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I WISH THE SOPRANOS WOULD MOVE TO NEW BRUNSWICK!!!!


IMG_7472
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I don’t make it a habit of watching the Sopranos but a part really grabbed my attention.

The Sapranos were asked to attend a school meeting because of their son’s attitude.

They told the head macho of the mafia their son has ADD!!!


IMG_7451



Well? It wasn’t a pretty picture. It was very interesting.


IMG_7468


Which reminds moi? I haven’t blog about the issue of Ritalin for months.

The reason? There’s nothing we can do until the House is in session.

Will Shawn Graham ignore the issue of the drugging and the killings of our children?


IMG_7421


He did sign my petition that the Government should do a study on Ritalin or will he ignore this issue?



charles


Yes, I wish the Sopranos were here in New Brunswick?


IMG_7459IMG_7458


Maybe they could change the attitude of the bureaucrats < Such as Robert E. Gerard > in the Education Department???..lol

But then again? I would be the first one to be shot!!!..lol

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: